Am I greedy, greedy greedy

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest said:
callmefence said:
Bestoutwest said:
I don't get too excited about stuff like this. There's people who use religion as a tool for good. Those who use it to influence over others/justify their whatever. There's folks who use religion as a tool to help them navigate the world. It depends on the person. I've met agnostics who haven't been in a church for years who are the most Christian-like people and Temple Card carrying/special undies wearing members of the Mormon Church who are the most despicable people you might ever meet. It depends on the person.

It depends on the person??? So the action is ok for one person but not another.

No, you completely missed the point. It doesn't matter what religion someone is. There are folks who use religion as a way to justify the reasons that they discriminate, hate, rape, kill, take money from folks (Joel Osteen for one), etc. and others who use it as a tool of good. It depends on the individual person.

To answer your original question, the folks that told you not to sell to those other folks are using THEIR religion based bias as a justification for their discrimination. We sell hay. I sell hay to whomever has the cash standing in front of me. There's some I won't ever sell to again, but that's b/c I didn't like the way they treated me. Has nothing to do with how they are dressed, their religion or anything else.

Gotcha, wasn't really trying to start a religious conversation. They'll kick you out for that 😉
I really don't think it had much to do with religion, just idiots . ...

Latest posts