almost there!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Grand Chaser

Reaction score
Tommorw(the 15th) is my 15th birthday!!! i'm so excited! soon i'll have my permit and i can drive my mom around and my dad too! i'm soo excited!

Just remember driving is not a right - its a responsibility. Keep it under the speed limit and between the lines and you'll do just fine.
I have found that farm kids make great drivers - Congrats !

Good luck Tori. I, like bullbuyer hope you don't become one of those girls that run 60 in 30MPH zones like they do around here. I seems the girls drive worse than the boys.

Keep it between the ditches and shiny side up ok?

flaboy-":2iqx5aye said:
Good luck Tori. I, like bullbuyer hope you don't become one of those girls that run 60 in 30MPH zones like they do around here. It seems the girls drive worse than the boys.

Keep it between the ditches and shiny side up ok?

ive noticed this too.

I won't be one of those girls that run 60 in a 30. I was in a bad acident with my dad in march and it wasa bad wreck (totaled the car). And i will never forget the pain i was in the next day then had to go to a calf sale.And i'll remember between the ditches and shinny side up! :lol:

But i hope You ahve a good birthday also Miss Daisy. oh and those candles never do get in the way of the cake.

But i hope You have a good birthday also Miss Daisy. oh and those candles never do get in the way of the cake.[/quote]

not yet they don't in a few years time they might, Good luck with your driving, the kids over here can't get their licence until they are 17 this has bugged my Son, he starts to learn in a few weeks time.
Anyway happy birthday to you and to you too Miss Daisy