Almost seems boring............

Help Support CattleToday:

KNERSIE":37hzbzgc said:
I am almost equally disappointed in two long time members that stooped down to his level at every opportunity, whether he was being stupid or not.
I'm guilty and it's seldom proper to stoop to someone else's level but sometimes they need a dose of their own medicine. Sort of like the lady that was throwing the fit because an ol' man's coon dog "Blue" was breeding her Poodle and the two were coupled......Old man simply broke off a stick stuck it up ol' Blue's rear end and they came apart. Then looked at the lady and said "Ol' Blue can dish it out but he can't take it". :nod:

KNERSIE":c5n21gt8 said:
I am almost equally disappointed in two long time members that stooped down to his level at every opportunity, whether he was being stupid or not.

I may very well be one of the two :cry2: , because I was tired of his beligerant disrespect and fired his sorry arse :lol2: I was not nice about it either, and I have no regret for having reacted the way I did. I've never spoken that way to him previous to that incident, nor will I again. I'm sick of political correctness being the expected norm rather than the exception. If he expected to be coddled with warm fuzzy replies, he needed to stay in his parents basement. I haven't seen any of his post since since I terminated them. That foe feature came in handy. Never used it before.

None of us stooped to his level. We argued with him when he had it coming. I called him an idiot a few times and I meant it. That kind of disrespect from me has to be earned.

cow pollinater":sfn3swgc said:
None of us stooped to his level. We argued with him when he had it coming. I called him an idiot a few times and I meant it. That kind of disrespect from me has to be earned.

Ditto! :nod: :nod: :nod:

I only fired back at him a couple of times. I felt like getting in a battle of the wits with him was like shooting an unarmed man.

I fired at him a lot....because I can't punch someone threw my computer screen.

Tried it once trust me it don't work. :bang:

His name was in blue writing as the newest member. Surely he's not back already.

sim.-ang.king":33hd23qr said:
I put new gassey on my foe list so I don't care if he does post anything

So you fired him too. Good. If everybody would do that he would just become a wall flower. Give me a clue, what is the "new massey"? So I can fire that alternate personality too. Thanks for the heads up

Ouachita":19rc2rw6 said:
sim.-ang.king":19rc2rw6 said:

So you fired him too. Good. If everybody would do that he would just become a wall flower. Give me a clue, what is the "new massey"? So I can fire that alternate personality too. Thanks for the heads up
Massey 135 with a space between. The old one had no space. (massey135)

Isomade":1pvjno2p said:
Ouachita":1pvjno2p said:
sim.-ang.king":1pvjno2p said:

Massey 135 with a space between. The old one had no space. (massey135)
Done... I accidentally added him as a friend on the first try. BACKSPACE! BACKSPACE!

Internet cowboys are everywhere, sadly some of them just don't fit in with all the other internet cowboys.

thanks to a friend I saw his remarks, they were not to my taste. I think it is diabolical to take the mickey out of any disability, my Mum was profoundly deaf so I know what it is like to live with a deaf person, and see their frustrations at times. In my opinion a month ban is not enough, for life would have been better. Obnoxious person. Not boring not having someone like him around, we can all have a good argument or debate that's healthy as long as you don't insult anyone in person, as that is not acceptable. :2cents: