Allis Chalmers 7045

Help Support CattleToday:

Stocker Steve":1ec1snyd said:
Watched a 7050 sell for U$S 6000 today. She was a little rough, and I could not get my hand up.

Didn't seem that bad in the picture. Not terrible hours. Did you buy anything? What did the NI manure spreader go for? or the JD drill?

If you go to the one next Friday, let me know what the Bobcat Toolcat goes for. Always wondered how they do on holding value.

I thought the AC 7050 needed a clutch and some linkage work...
In general - - tillage equipment went low and haying equipment went high. The grain guys are subdued. The POS wheel rake brought $2400.
The NI spreader went for $1900. I sold one like it for $2700... The JD drill had a flat, was not cleaned out, and still went for 4K. Even though there is very little small grains grown locally the drills seem to sell well.
I bought a swather trailer, cultipacker, 500 poly tank for fall residue grazing, and some fence posts. I have gotten to be a big "packer fan".

Aaron, past experience with the tool cats would dictate it will sell pretty high. I know the 2004 and older had a fair number of issues and my brother was told by the bobcat dealer to stay away from them when he bought his.

uplandnut":2h5yjeen said:
Aaron, past experience with the tool cats would dictate it will sell pretty high. I know the 2004 and older had a fair number of issues and my brother was told by the bobcat dealer to stay away from them when he bought his.

I'd never buy one. I think they are pretty useless. Just curious as to whether the resale is there or not. New one sitting at dealer in town for a few years, think the sticker is 50k. Even with 2000 hrs, I would think resale should be 25-35k.

uplandnut":18h6m467 said:
skyhightree1, did you end up getting the allis chalmers? by chance what did it go for?

auction was Saturday the AC didn't make it there for some reason but I did buy a Case 1594 with 2039 hours in good shape for 3200

skyhightree1":25ggscqh said:
Does anyone have one if so what's the good bad and ugly? I don't have any experience with them but figured if one goes cheap enough at a sale im going to in march I may buy it. Are most of the parts available?

So this thread ended up just being a waste of time and bandwidth. :banana:

True Grit Farms":3lfy4b6u said:
skyhightree1":3lfy4b6u said:
Does anyone have one if so what's the good bad and ugly? I don't have any experience with them but figured if one goes cheap enough at a sale im going to in march I may buy it. Are most of the parts available?

So this thread ended up just being a waste of time and bandwidth. :banana:

Pretty much :D