All to familiar

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I don't know what it is about Florida and their unwavering attempts to do harm to good boys. First it was Trayvon and now they are accusing Rudy Eugene of being a drug crazed cannibal. So out comes the long time girlfriend of four months along with her attorney wanting to set things straight and maybe get a small check or something to help her deal with her grief.

Despite the attack, Eugene's girlfriend Yovonka Bryant, pictured with attorney Gloria Allred, described him as a harmless devout Christian.
article-2158285-137BBDD3000005DC-681_468x327.jpg

She even went so far as to say that Eugene would have been a 'good father for her children. I'm willing to bet Rudy would have insisted on circumcision.

I wonder how much money it will take to set things right?

Five things I see in common.
Skin color, money, lawyer, money, and he was a such a good man/kid/ thug/drug addict etc
I'm about fed up with florida. As soon as I can Im moving far far away to an island with good grass

hooknline":28bhcego said:
Five things I see in common.
Skin color, money, lawyer, money, and he was a such a good man/kid/ thug/drug addict etc
I'm about fed up with florida. As soon as I can Im moving far far away to an island with good grass
Thought you had moved as you no longer list your location as Fla.
Maybe you are just scairt for people to know the "state" you are in.

Gloria Alred makes me think of Al Sharpton and his sleezy friend Jessy Jackson.

kerley":2ciwuhet said:

But doesn't she look sortof like a better looking version of Nancy Pelosi?

Jogeephus":36p4tknb said:
kerley":36p4tknb said:

Maybe but it still makes them both look like 140lbs of A_ _

Hubby has a joke he likes to tell: Pres. BO had visited Arkansas, the Razorback state -- He came off the plane with a piglet under each arm. The Marine saluted him at the bottom of Air Force One, and said, "Nice pigs, SIr. How did you get them?" The President replied, "I got them in trade -- one for Hillary and one for Nancy Pelosi." The Marine smartly replied, "That was a good trade, Sir!"

My mom has a very spoiled cat that sometimes pees the laundry. When she does that my folks call her "little anus Pelosi".

:lol2: :lol2: I'm reminded of my old jackass I had to shoot for raping the young heifers - Jesse Jacksons.

Jogeephus":1r0oeocp said:
kerley":1r0oeocp said:

Hey Jo, If I had to judge them based on looks it would be a draw.

Jogeephus":2oedk3re said:
kerley":2oedk3re said:

Wonder what she would look like at 7:00 AM after a beer hangover? YUK!!!!
Puke!!!! :shock:

Latest posts