All This Talk...

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
About food on another thread has got me to thinking,
maybe we should ask Macon real nice like about a Recipe Board.

With the extremes as far as geology goes, it would be really interesting to get ideas from around the globe.

Ya'lls thoughts?

I forgot to mention, that any recipes I happen to post would not be in the usual format.
Although I would list the ingredients, I have no way of knowing just how much of any one item I put in. Kinda a pinch here and a dash there type thang. :)

warpaint":32hmv6kt said:

With the extremes as far as geology goes, it would be really interesting to get ideas from around the globe.

Ya'lls thoughts?

I don't have any rock recipe's Warpaint, ;-) but I will tell ya' this...I'd eat a rock if it had cheese or chocolate on it. :D

Alice

Alice":jmmovy9x said:
warpaint":jmmovy9x said:

Ya'lls thoughts?

I don't have any rock recipe's Warpaint, ;-) but I will tell ya' this...I'd eat a rock if it had cheese or chocolate on it. :D

Alice

I guess what I was trying to say was geography,huh? :oops:

warpaint":1o5qeeg8 said:
Alice":1o5qeeg8 said:
warpaint":1o5qeeg8 said:

Ya'lls thoughts?

Alice

Maybe not. The old folks say that "Rock Soup" was pretty good back during the depression. ;-)

warpaint":pcwk0n6y said:
Alice":pcwk0n6y said:
warpaint":pcwk0n6y said:

Ya'lls thoughts?

Alice

that's ok...if you remember, I just got a lesson in Latin :p ... Guess I just had to kind of pass it around... :oops:

You're good folks, Warpaint...ya' know that?

Alice

warpaint":3fqh1a8s said:
Right back atcha Aunt Alice!!

I woulda said that in Latin, but it weren't taught when I was in school! :shock:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

warpaint":13ipcdt5 said:
I forgot to mention, that any recipes I happen to post would not be in the usual format.
Although I would list the ingredients, I have no way of knowing just how much of any one item I put in. Kinda a pinch here and a dash there type thang. :)

You had me kinda worried there for a moment, til I read about the cookbook that's already there...whew! ;-)

Gale Seddon":2xdre425 said:
warpaint":2xdre425 said:

You had me kinda worried there for a moment, til I read about the cookbook that's already there...whew! ;-)

Now Gale, I know you want one certain recipe of mine, that you aint likely to find in that cookbook!! :lol:

I done posted my bar-b-que sauce recipe before. I got a roux recipe too.

On my genealogy website, my cajun cousins went nuts with roux recipes and they like to fuss about it too.

Latest posts