all quiet on the Southern front

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
the boards seemed quiet today and last night, then I remembered it is the Get Together weekend, if anyone is out there. Hope all goes well and have a good one. and that goes for all of you that have not gone, as am I right in believing it is a holiday weekend. :cboy:

Yup, y'all have fun over there at Crowders. Lemme know if anything interesting happens or if Crowder hires a new "steamroller"

at least I have one weekend where I dont have to see a thread about fat women and stuff like that...pretty peaceful in the Coffee Shop tonight :)

Heritage_Farmboy":345tzzrv said:
at least I have one weekend where I dont have to see a thread about fat women and stuff like that...pretty peaceful in the Coffee Shop tonight :)
YEA and isn't it great! no hi jacked threads or none of that crap that bunch thinks is funny inteligent or amusing

memanpa":24446j8x said:
Heritage_Farmboy":24446j8x said:
YEA and isn't it great! no hi jacked threads or none of that crap that bunch thinks is funny inteligent or amusing

Those were my thoughts, too. Have finished skimming some of the posts about this Crowder person and his fascination with fat women. It was getting a little out of hand and disgusting. Thank heavens it stopped for a day or two.

I dont see the humor in talking about fat gals...I thought he posted a thread about leaving this board a few days back...how come he aint left yet

Heritage_Farmboy":ud328qm0 said:
I dont see the humor in talking about fat gals...I thought he posted a thread about leaving this board a few days back...how come he aint left yet

he wont ever leave, did you not read on he said he was persuaded to stay by one of the gals on the boards, it was a sympathy thing to boost his ego. ;-)

memanpa":25h3kvr8 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":25h3kvr8 said:
Funny thing Mema, we were all just sitting around the campfire talking about what a whiner you are, and lack of a sense of humor...Would you like to speak to any of the other Cronies or Cohorts here?

I'll see if I can get Warpaint out the Bounce House with the dozen or so Hooters girls that mysteriously have lost their tops. :shock:

Ha! Mema' we are sittin at the Crowder Mansion, suckin down longnecks, watchin the Hooter Girls bouncin in the tent, thinkin of you!!!

Wish ya'll were here!

Pics to follow!!

memanpa":2wq3ax1y said:
must be one boring party if all you have to do is set around and talk about me :lol:

Nope!
Day 2, just gettin started.
Would'nt even thought about cha, if you hadn't said nuthin.

Chrisy,
It's been great so far, maybe you can make the next one.

would like to WP but it is a long ways for me to mosey on down.
about a 9 hour plaine journey. but take lots of pic's for a posting as I would like to see yall, no holding back, blackmail threads needs to go out after, or else Crowder will have no ammo for his 'election' ;-) :lol:

Latest posts