All new Cattlemen to Cattlemen TV shows

Help Support CattleToday:

ya they did move P F R, but it is still on Monday at chore time then later in the week at feed'n time, and the moms dont like to wait and I'm not feed'n after dinner

cfpinz":3mlvh308 said:
In that case just slip on by Tuesday evening and make yourself at home. If you're feeling brave you can try what the wife's fixed for supper and after the shows if you're in for some entertainment I'll go stick my tongue on the fence. :lol: And don't forget to bring Gale and her frying pan. :lol:

cfpinz

Careful with those invites, I just may take you up on it sometime. After all, Afton isn't too far away. As for the wife's cooking, it can't be all bad, you're still alive. :lol: And I do think sticking around for the entertainment would be worthwhile. if I can get Gale to come too, she can use that frying pan to knock your tongue off the fence. :lol:

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":3lxrye98 said:
cfpinz":3lxrye98 said:
In that case just slip on by Tuesday evening and make yourself at home. If you're feeling brave you can try what the wife's fixed for supper and after the shows if you're in for some entertainment I'll go stick my tongue on the fence. :lol: And don't forget to bring Gale and her frying pan. :lol:

cfpinz

Careful with those invites, I just may take you up on it sometime. After all, Afton isn't too far away. As for the wife's cooking, it can't be all bad, you're still alive. :lol: And I do think sticking around for the entertainment would be worthwhile. if I can get Gale to come too, she can use that frying pan to knock your tongue off the fence. :lol:

Katherine

Great, supper's at 8pm. At 9pm we'll all set around and guess what we ate! :shock:

cfpinz

Workinonit Farm":1ok1s1sf said:
cfpinz":1ok1s1sf said:

cfpinz

Katherine

Road trip!!!! I'll bring Dexter steaks. cfpinz, your wife sounds like a saint to me. I can bring 3 different frying pans, but this sounds more like a job for pliers to me. Promise it won't hurt too much (hmmmm..... ;-)

Dexter steaks! Tasty little bite-sized morsels! :p I'm gettin' hungry just thinking about it. :D

cfpinz

Workinonit Farm":1qtnrurp said:
Gale Seddon":1qtnrurp said:
Ahem...it's called 'portion control'... :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look out cfpinz, she may be toting an extra frying pan. :lol:

This whole deal sounds like a good idea to me.

Katherine

Just send me a headcount. Oh, and you have to check your frying pans at the door. :lol:

cfpinz