All Natural

Help Support CattleToday:

bannedagain":2wvxzfn7 said:
How many people do you suppose don't read the label and assume they are getting something they are not. Would you look for the meaning of the asterisk. Or just buy it?

I do read the labels for content and country of origin and yes I would look to see what was the meaning of the asterisk.

Yes, I would read the label and follow up on the asterisk. Can't read all the labeling on the image, is this all natural chicken "enhanced with a special solution"? I ain't payin by the weight for salt water.

I can't enlarge the picture anymore, go to the meat counter and read the labels of all natural meat. I love it when I go to the grocer with the wife and read this crap. The consumer is so naive.

If you hold down the control button and press +, it will enlarge the screen.

I couldn't read the fine print, but it was raised on a Family Farm
happysa9.gif

I'd just like to be there when the fight breaks out. Label says "8 Piece Whole Chicken"... Then says "servings per container....11".... :lol2:

bannedagain":3qk2lzeb said:
http://www.goldnplump.com/grocery_product.cfm?id=33&pc=80405

How many people do you suppose don't read the label and assume they are getting something they are not. Would you look for the meaning of the asterisk. Or just buy it?
The only asterisk I can see are referring to
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Amount in dark

Is there another asterisk that I'm missing?

Tod Dague":2dt6t73m said:
bannedagain":2dt6t73m said:
http://www.goldnplump.com/grocery_product.cfm?id=33&pc=80405

The only asterisk I can see are referring to
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Amount in dark

Is there another asterisk that I'm missing?
Directly behind the word natural on the label. It denotes the meaning of the word natural. Minimally processed.

Jogeephus":31an08kh said:
Looks like a pretty large family. Read where they use autmatic chicken catchers to reduce stress on the chicken and work load for workers. Glad they don't require the help to run around chasing chickens with knives like all the other chicken companies do.
:lol2: :lol2:

bannedagain":fcwtwq05 said:
Directly behind the word natural on the label. It denotes the meaning of the word natural. Minimally processed.
I must have a different picture because there is no asterisk after the word natural.

novaman":2hdg4ar4 said:
bannedagain":2hdg4ar4 said:
I must have a different picture because there is no asterisk after the word natural.
It is right on the label behind the word natural. I'm certain we got the same picture. I also like the additional line about how the chicken is hormone free. No kidding, I wonder if that has anything to do with it being illegal to start with. The consumer will believe anything.

bannedagain":bm4ty1ie said:
novaman":bm4ty1ie said:
bannedagain":bm4ty1ie said:
It is right on the label behind the word natural. I'm certain we got the same picture. I also like the additional line about how the chicken is hormone free. No kidding, I wonder if that has anything to do with it being illegal to start with. The consumer will believe anything.

I must have missed something here....What's illegal?
Valerie