alisonb ;->

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Alison !!!!!!!!!!!

Have a fantabulous bday !! :bday:

Sorry for being so late especially with the time difference. Hope you had a great day and were spoiled rotten by friends and family :D

Same here Alison. I know she's having some computer troubles so she may not see any of this for a couple of days.

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Thanks for the wishes all, I had a lovely day. My computer problems seem to be something of the past, so I can get on everyone's nerves again :p .
It's raining here....... :D .

Thanks a span guys :D , I'm a year older... and have decided to live each new day as if it were the first (not my last ;-) ) day of my life.

Happy birthday, young lady! Even though I'm a few days late, by now. (I blame it on me being so much further west than you are ;) )

alisonb":2pxul47r said:
Thanks a span guys :D , I'm a year older... and have decided to live each new day as if it were the first (not my last ;-) ) day of my life.

Well just don't pee your diaper like your very first "first day". :hide:

Thanks Knersie.
KNERSIE":2fi0q6sc said:
Even though I'm a few days late, by now. (I blame it on me being so much further west than you are ;) )
I think it's because I mentioned RAIN ;-) .

TexasBred":2fi0q6sc said:
Well just don't pee your diaper like your very first "first day".
:lol: :lol: I thought someone might chirp me about that, I just was not sure who it would be. It's all about new experiences.....

Its a little late, but :bday: young lady, hope you had a good one. :nod:

Latest posts