Alabama license plates

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
Do they all say Sweet Home Alabama or do you have to pay extra for it?

Sweet Home Alabama comes standard, but you can pay the extra 10 bucks and get the "I married my cousin" vanity plate.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

cfpinz":f7yauku4 said:
Sweet Home Alabama comes standard, but you can pay the extra 10 bucks and get the "I married my cousin" vanity plate.

:lol: Now thats not very nice.

cfpinz":1dt0uv51 said:

What's the big question?? If they then get a divorce "are the still cousins"??????? :lol2:

TexasBred":vda6og9u said:
cfpinz":vda6og9u said:

What's the big question?? If they then get a divorce "are the still cousins"??????? :lol2:
i dont know why yall keep throwin off on us ............we quit that years ago :cowboy:

I wish Ohio had something cool on the license plates. :frowns:

Texas tried to change our slogan a number of years ago from "The Lone Star State" to "The Friendly State". They got the message real fast in Austin. We didn't like being friendly!!

jw":1g0jqhph said:
Texas tried to change our slogan a number of years ago from "The Lone Star State" to "The Friendly State". They got the message real fast in Austin. We didn't like being friendly!!
east texas had some real friendly folks,,

I looked at a set of 1957 (my birth year) plates in an antique store near Gadsden a few years ago. They were black with yellow lettering and Heart of Dixie across the top- in mint condition, I don't think they'd ever been put on a car. I erroneously thought they were overpriced at $80 and didn't get them.

Latest posts