Alabama Crimson Classic

Help Support CattleToday:

midtncattle

Reaction score
The catalog is now on line what are the gert folks opinion on the the lots? What do you see as the stronger lots? I had a chance to view the lots offered by H and H the other day, and thier star five heifers were a good looking group.

Haven't spent a lot of time looking at it, but do think there are a few strong lots. I like the San Jose cow a lot. Too bad I won't be able to make the sale this year.

I liked the SJ cow as well her EPDs are stronger than some others I like. I like the look of the older cow lot 29, but again her maternal EPD's appear to be lacking.

Don't overlook our lot (40) :) . Will sell with a bull calf at side out of our Shana Red 492 (2006 National Champion) x Tar Hustler 269/8 (1991 High Point Show Bull of the Year) son. (Please excuse this brief moment of self-promotion).

It should be a good sale. Many of Howard's and Delmo's lots have heifer calves at side, but with few pictures, I think much lot strength will have to be gauged on sale day. Agree with the positive assessment of the San Jose cow.

As they say pictures are worth a thousand words. They sure do make catalogs more interesting. Suprised not not more photos on this sale. You lot looks good. Is she looking ready to calve?

Latest posts