Alabama-Auburn

Help Support CattleToday:

sstterry":1e43481x said:
There is a lot a debate in our area about how dangerous 7 overtimes are for the players. They were exhausted at the end and that is when serious injuries can happen.
Perhaps, but the players on neither of those teams were going to settle for a tie... no way no how.

My youngest son, a DEVOUT LSU fan (married a Cajun girl) may never speak to me again, as I sent him a link to those A&M Christmas lights the morning after the game, saying "I figure you could use a little Christmas cheer this morning..."

I shouldn'a..

TexasBred":z6jkd163 said:
Ryder":z6jkd163 said:
TexasBred":z6jkd163 said:
Aggies won. :idea:
Won it or stole it? :mad:

lololol, in case you're not up to speed, the SEC has reviewed all the plays you question and ALL were called correctly and all rules were followed. Get over it.
Do you mean the SEC can also be bought? :frowns:

greybeard":3dns9b99 said:
sstterry":3dns9b99 said:
There is a lot a debate in our area about how dangerous 7 overtimes are for the players. They were exhausted at the end and that is when serious injuries can happen.
Perhaps, but the players on neither of those teams were going to settle for a tie... no way no how.

My youngest son, a DEVOUT LSU fan (married a Cajun girl) may never speak to me again, as I sent him a link to those A&M Christmas lights the morning after the game, saying "I figure you could use a little Christmas cheer this morning..."

I shouldn'a..
You might want to double check your daughter in laws pedigree.
I always thought my wife's mother was genuine Cajun.
Recently found out the first of her bunch to come to Louisiana were Spanish from the Canary Islands.
(There wasn't any wall to keep them out back then.) :lol2: :lol2:

If she's Creole, she's the lightest skin color one I ever saw, but it wouldn't matter to me or #3 son if she is sure nuff Cajun or not. She grew up on Bayou Teche, just a few miles south of where it begins. But, there were lots of Nezats living around there too and that bunch were said to have come originally from Hispaniola. :lol:

Ryder":uym9tpgg said:
TexasBred":uym9tpgg said:
Ryder":uym9tpgg said:
Won it or stole it? :mad:

lololol, in case you're not up to speed, the SEC has reviewed all the plays you question and ALL were called correctly and all rules were followed. Get over it.

lmao...come on Ryder. Excuses satisfy those that make them.

TexasBred":2m1djm5r said:
Ryder":2m1djm5r said:
TexasBred":2m1djm5r said:

lmao...come on Ryder. Excuses satisfy those that make them.
To get serious, sort of, I heard that the Cowboys beat the New Orleans Saints in what must have been a very close and hard fought game.
So congratulations to the Cowboys.

I heard that the Saints quarterback, Drew Brees, had two of his passes intercepted--and that just doesn't happen.
Makes me wonder if there was a plan to have those cheerleaders cavorting about as a distraction. :hat:

ga.prime":vpr14dyk said:
Bright Raven":vpr14dyk said:
Roll Tide!

:help:
I guess you're a NY Yankees fan too. Auburn is the Ag school in Alabama, Roll Tide is a liberal arts school. Next week they play UGA, the Ag school in Georgia. You gonna be happy if Roll Tide outscores Ga.?

I didn't watch it but I did see the score. The question is: Did the best team win?

Bright Raven":1gdv52m0 said:
ga.prime":1gdv52m0 said:
Bright Raven":1gdv52m0 said:
Roll Tide!

:help:
I guess you're a NY Yankees fan too. Auburn is the Ag school in Alabama, Roll Tide is a liberal arts school. Next week they play UGA, the Ag school in Georgia. You gonna be happy if Roll Tide outscores Ga.?

I didn't watch it but I did see the score. The question is: Did the best team win?
It's debatable but for what? The only thing that counts is Alabama got the win, and the rich get richer.

Latest posts