Ak 47

Help Support CattleToday:

snoopdog

Reaction score
I have an offer to buy a hungarian amd 65 I think with german plastic furniture for 4 bills, I think thats a pretty good deal, but have no knowledge of these. Comes with severaql mags and 200 rounds, I think I'll buy it even though I sureley don't need it.

I've been keeping a watch for unbubba'd milsurps for the last couple of years, getting harder to find. I'll probably liquidate something and keep my inventory the same. If I don't enjoy shooting something or it doesn't fit a particular niche, down the road it goes.

Personally I can't imagine not having a couple of rifles chambered in 7.62x39. Sounds like a good deal at today's prices. Back when, I paid $100 and that included two 30 round magazines.

snoopdog":23b8picl said:
I have an offer to buy a hungarian amd 65 I think with german plastic furniture for 4 bills, I think thats a pretty good deal, but have no knowledge of these. Comes with severaql mags and 200 rounds, I think I'll buy it even though I sureley don't need it.
A couple of them on GunBroker. 550 & 850
Hard to beat the caliber and the ammo is always cheap and available

It would make a good hog killing gun. Ballistics similar to a Winchester 30/30 round..

kenny thomas":1m87lwf3 said:
jltrent":1m87lwf3 said:
It was make a good hog killing gun. Ballistics similar to a Winchester 30/30 round..
Do you still have hogs there? I don't see as much sign other places as I once did.

For a few years at the bottom of the field below the road down next to the river they would plow it up every year. The last couple years they have not.