Aint it time to let MJ rest???

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
Can't turn on the tv or radio without hearing something about Micheal Jackson.

The same thing happened when Elvis died.

It seems to me that a bunch of people are making money while they can on his name.

warpaint":ewsl7yy9 said:

It seems to me that a bunch of people are making money while they can on his name.

Elvis is dead????? :eek:

AngusLimoX":19dqujke said:
warpaint":19dqujke said:

Elvis is dead????? :eek:

Thats great. :clap: :clap:

Elvis ain't dead. He just left the building.

MJ is probably with him. I know for fact that MJ is still alive, because he's got new music coming out, and will have for years to come.

Get over it. MJ is alive and well. Elvis is helping him write the new tunes....

grannysoo":187w7n4l said:
Elvis ain't dead. He just left the building.

MJ is probably with him. I know for fact that MJ is still alive, because he's got new music coming out, and will have for years to come.

Get over it. MJ is alive and well. Elvis is helping him write the new tunes....

OH heck as much as I hated both their music that should be very interesting.

i seen where their going too auction off some of the articals in the pepsi commercial where his hair caught on fire...proceeds will go to the ignited negro college fund

I think his family should be ashamed of themselves, they are all about making money off the guy, and really he didn't even get along with but one or 2 of them when he was alive-if they would let him rest everyone else would too.

GMN

GMN":1uvh6wc7 said:
I think his family should be ashamed of themselves, they are all about making money off the guy, and really he didn't even get along with but one or 2 of them when he was alive-if they would let him rest everyone else would too.

GMN

It's called "milking the cow". :lol:

alacattleman":3dpwngka said:
i seen where their going too auction off some of the articals in the pepsi commercial where his hair caught on fire...proceeds will go to the ignited negro college fund

Priceless. :tiphat:

alacattleman":8vpzeldd said:

Best gut laugh in a long time!

Any word on that posthumus Nobel prize for MJ that is rumoured to be in the works??

AngusLimoX":208yjywf said:
alacattleman":208yjywf said:

Any word on that posthumus Nobel prize for MJ that is rumoured to be in the works??

Will the million he wins for getting the nobel prize also go to the ignited negro college fund?

S&WSigma40VEShooter":25mydqrc said:
AngusLimoX":25mydqrc said:
alacattleman":25mydqrc said:

Will the million he wins for getting the nobel prize also go to the ignited negro college fund?

LOL!!!

iElvis.jpg

Death was a great career choice for Elvis. His estate rakes in more $ than most living entertainers.
MJ could outdo in death the guy he couldn't outdo in life.
(Please take this post with the macabre sense of humor intended).

They are both alive and in heaven - it ain't thunder you are hearing, it's Elvis beating the snot out of Michael for marrying Lisa.

Why is it that before he died most people thought he was a perverted freak, now people are saying he was a wonderful gifted saint?

Latest posts