AI Gloves

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
Just thought I would share, we got an order from a nursing home & rehab in Pennsylvania for 5 boxes of AI gloves. :lol2:

https://sementank.com/supplies.htm

M Gravlee said:
Just thought I would share, we got an order from a nursing home & rehab in Pennsylvania for 5 boxes of AI gloves. :lol2:

https://sementank.com/supplies.htm

Did they order any SAFE-LUBE™ :lol:

Nothing to laugh at. PPE is impossible to get and people are doing whatever it takes to save lives.

M Gravlee,
Be a man and delete this thread

Reminds me a the news article of a little 3 person boutique sewing shop that made colorful cloth masks some weeks ago and out of the blue, received an order from China IIRC, for several hundred thousand of them. The tiny shop had to decline the request. The most they had ever made or sold in a day was about a dozen or so..

CSM said:
Nothing to laugh at. PPE is impossible to get and people are doing whatever it takes to save lives.

There's plenty to laugh at.. I'm glad the people who were looking for gloves got a little creative with their search and found something

NO, nothing to laugh at. May God have mercy on anyone who thinks it's funny.

Hundreds of thousands of sick people, and thousands dead is not funny.

Nesikep said:
CSM said:

There's plenty to laugh at.. I'm glad the people who were looking for gloves got a little creative with their search and found something
Better a little humor than to make matters worse by pulling the energy level down by negative groaning and whimpering.

My wife took the few sleeves I had 3 weeks ago. Wished I did more AI work. They can't get gowns or masks so she raided my shop. Took my respirators, safety glasses, and sleeves. I was glad to donate them to the cause. Family practices don't stay equipped for crap like this. Neither do nursing homes.

SmokinM said:
My wife took the few sleeves I had 3 weeks ago. Wished I did more AI work. They can't get gowns or masks so she raided my shop. Took my respirators, safety glasses, and sleeves. I was glad to donate them to the cause. Family practices don't stay equipped for crap like this. Neither do nursing homes.

Hard to imagine we'd be in "crap like this". I never thought it possible. We shall overcome.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
SmokinM said:

Hard to imagine we'd be in "crap like this". I never thought it possible. We shall overcome.
Those little circles of isolation and insulation we draw around ourselves............"Never happened here before so therefore it can't & won't happen".

greybeard said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
SmokinM said:

Those little circles of isolation and insulation we draw around ourselves............"Never happened here before so therefore it can't & won't happen".
If memory serves, that is called "normalcy bias".

Latest posts