AI class

Help Support CattleToday:

andrews29

Reaction score
i took an AI class over the last 4 days. learned a ton cant wait for breeding season to start ! :cboy:

Congrats! You will find that over time the stuff you learned will make you a better herdsman even if you never AI anything.

One of the best things I ever did. I have made my money back ten-fold with the quality introduced on bull calves and the quality of heifers that I retained or sold as replacements.

Layne, CFLAG is offering another course for 350 this year in July or August. Gets you certified and also teaches palpating. I never did it last year but I'm going to this year. Its held down on the Deseret ranch in deer park.

hooknline":3c9zbrs4 said:
Layne, CFLAG is offering another course for 350 this year in July or August. Gets you certified and also teaches palpating. I never did it last year but I'm going to this year. Its held down on the Deseret ranch in deer park.

Hook, do you have a link or a web site for this that you can post or send to me? I have been trying to find a class on palpating and have struck out around here. I don't care if I have to take another A.I. course that includes it as long as I learn how. Thanks.

The date hasn't been determined yet but it's done every year same time. I'll get the link to the website for you. Anyone that wants to do it is welcome to stay here. Camper or we have one room not being used right now.

hooknline":3n9kuy78 said:
http://cflag.ifas.ufl.edu/

Since its a ways away (1.5 hrs) from me maybe a couple of us could split a hotel room or somethin too. If I remember right the course was 4 days or so.
I might be interested.

Latest posts