Agrotain

Help Support CattleToday:

I use Nutrisphere coating on mine and it seems to work well. I met with one of the inventors of this product a few years ago and he explained the science. It makes sense and I'm not an easy sell on new stuff. On top of that, it really seemed to make a difference during those times when you don't get the rainfall you expected.

Thanks Jogeephus

I am taking off work this afternoon to fertilize and it is supposed to rain tonight. But you never know. Should have already put it down.

The guy at the fertilizer plant seemed to think it was worth the $50.00 a ton it added to the price.
As I understand, if it is over 50 deg and sunny you can lose 30% of urea without something on it.

I've used it before, and again this year. Cheap insurance in my book, and the rumour around these parts is that I'm pretty tight.

Well, I guess I didn't need the agrotain.
It's been raining pretty hard for 3 or 4 hours.
If I hadn't used it we wouldn't have got a rain for a month.
It was sunny and 70 around 3:30pm when I started putting it down so maybe it still helped me keep from losing some of the urea.

I

danl":24772toe said:
Well, I guess I didn't need the agrotain.
It's been raining pretty hard for 3 or 4 hours.
If I hadn't used it we wouldn't have got a rain for a month.
It was sunny and 70 around 3:30pm when I started putting it down so maybe it still helped me keep from losing some of the urea.

I

You can bet your ass on that.

Kind of like a handgun. Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Latest posts