AgriSupply...anyone use them

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I'm looking for a new source of supplies etc. Their prices seem really good on some stuff. Avg on others. Anyone use them? Hows their CS etc?

I buy several things from them. Bought a hay mower and sent it back because the quality was poor. Most of what I buy is hardware type things. Their wrenches are pretty good but China made, thats what I use in the tractor tool boxes. I can't recommend any of their equipment.

I use them anytime I can. There customer service is pretty good, I ordered some sprayer nozzle bodies and they shipped the wrong ones. All I had to do was call them up and they sent the right ones.

So..50/50 split so far. I ordered a replacement bale spear and nut for 1/2 the price of TS. We'll see how it holds up. First time I've ever called to get on a mailing list.

We took the pallet forks for our old tractor and took the forks off and ordered two bale spears from agri_supply. They've held up real good.

Good prices on most things, and they have what I need most of the time. Tractor supply has the best prices on steel fence posts.

I have never bought equip. just tires trailer brakes discs and bearings other random feeds pipes and it was good quality for the price