Agricultural Wikipedia

Help Support CattleToday:

htpost.com

Reaction score
Hi All-
I am building an Agricultural Wikipedia and I need lots of help! :help: I am looking for experienced people to write factual articles related to all aspects of agriculture from raising livestock to growing crops, how to select the right farm equipment for the job, shed plans, etc. I have some of the topics outlined on the site (mostly the livestock) but need to add in a lot of content. I also need copyright-free photographs to post on the site. I am looking for photos of every breed of every type of livestock, photos of farm equipment, all different types of horse tack, etc.

You don't have to be an English major to share your wisdom- even a step by step list describing how to do something works great for me. I can edit the content for spelling & grammar and turn it into content for the site. In exchange for sharing your knowledge and/or photos on my site I will be happy to reference your name (and business name if you have one) under the article/photo with a link to your site!

The site is at http://www.HTPost.com and the Wikipedia is located under the 'Homesteader's Wikipedia' tab at the top.

Thank you for any and all help!

Angela Snowman

Latest posts