agree, but rules are rules.

Help Support CattleToday:

i over heard a guy talking at lunch and he was saying he was watching the democratic convention and he looked at the people there wearing the obama 2012 buttons and etc, and he said he thought to himself "these must be the only dumba____ left " :lol:

cow pollinater":jhb8zx0g said:
TexasBred":jhb8zx0g said:
Tis ok Jim..at least yours simply got locked. I had a couple yesterday that vaporized during the night. :lol: :lol2: :lol:
Your's didn't disapear, they just got "spit out". :lol: :clap:
Ohhhhhh yes.....that one. :lol2: :lol2:

Geewiz!

I went to the ranch bull session and look what I found!
You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

Go figure! PML
SL

Re:
Medicine Woman will be crushed.
I don't think so, but you did give me an Idea.
I will borrow her password again for over there.

But I do think it has more to do with the kids using my computer and my ISP # has been banned there. PML
SL

Thank you Misty and Mod1, and I'm 100% serious, rules are rules. Let's get back to cattle talk.

Alan

Run the tought police and enforcer are here:
admin.gif
smbear2.gif

Ya know, adopting the ostrich position is exactly how we got in this mess.
SL

Sir Loin":2gjj8wcu said:
Alan,
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! :lol:
See: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=78236&start=30&hilit=Obama
SL

Yes, I hate Obama, but as Misty posted this board is not about politics it's about cattle, go to ranchers. I did let my feelings get the better of me and may have done it in the past. So I don't want to pull any punches, Sir Loin and Massey135. You are the type of pieces of shyt that are ruining this board and taking away from cattle and taking this board to a juvenile third grade level B.. S. Start talking cattle and quit trying to be the center of attention, BTW, count the number of your of your cattle conversation post and then compare them the the number of your bull shyt post. Just to get to mentor status as fast as possible.

Alan,
Easy there big boy I was just pulling your chain.

As for:
as Misty posted this board is not about politics it's about cattle
Well with all do respect it is my position that politics is about cattle and if you are going to stay in the cattle business you better understand politics.
If you doubt this just look at what politics has done to the price of fuel and fertilizer.
Not to mention the slaughter, export and importation of beef.

Fact is "POLITICS" is controlling more of your cattle operation then you are!
And that's a fact Jack!

Stand by, here comes strike 3 again.

I said it once and I will say it again.
What CT needs is a password protected forum, out of the view of the public, where we cattlemen can discuss politics as it applies to us. And those who can't take the heat can just stay out of the kitchen.
Sincerely
SL

Sir Loin":38tpi6a1 said:
Alan,
Easy there big boy I was just pulling your chain.

No you weren't!

As for:
as Misty posted this board is not about politics it's about cattle
Well with all do respect it is my position that politics is about cattle and if you are going to stay in the cattle business you better understand politics.
If you doubt this just look at what politics has done to the price of fuel and fertilizer.
Not to mention the slaughter, export and importation of beef.

Fact is "POLITICS" is controlling more of your cattle operation then you are! And that's a fact Jack!

I agree, but on Cattle Today, the rules state "NO POLITICS". Normally I would not care, but I know you were not yanking my chain. You were just trying to get attention.

Stand by, here comes strike 3 again.

What CT needs is a password protected forum, out of the view of the public, where we cattlemen can discuss politics as it applies to us. And those who can't take the heat can just stay out of the
kitchen.
Sincerely
SL

But this is not your forum and you don't have a say on changing any rules, such as a "password protected forum". :roll:

Sir Loin":1z8b40ya said:
What CT needs is a password protected forum, out of the view of the public, where we cattlemen can discuss politics as it applies to us. And those who can't take the heat can just stay out of the kitchen.
Sincerely
SL
There is one already, it's Ranchers.

Alan,

Make a note of this.
He who reduces the debate down to personal attacks, lost the debate!
SL

Dun,
Re:
There is one already, it's Ranchers.
I haven't been there for years(? ). But I don't remember seeing a private board there.
Is there one?

I am only suggesting we cattlemen have a place, right here at home, to discuss and strategize over political issues that effect the cattle industry.
IMO there are things we can do, if we only put our heads together and come up with a plan.
As a group, we can make a political difference as we control a very important food source.

SL

Because id the policy for that board there doesn;t have to be "private board". You can discuss anything in PMs from politics to queers, even racial slurs. There just isn;t a place for it HERE.

Latest posts