agree, but rules are rules.

Help Support CattleToday:

pdfangus

Reaction score
I could use a little clarification.....

in the thread sorry...

exactly which rule was stepped over....

you can pm me if it was me....or you can post here....

Just my take on it, but political discussions are against the rules here at CT. Just the way it is, so I accept that at face value.

If you want to discuss politics, I'd recommend the Political Bull page at ranchers.net Your topic would be more than welcome there.

Galloway2":3nruqb88 said:
From what I read it sounded like pdfangus was concerned about the amount of BS flowing out of NC
That would be politics

I think the general tone of that thread would normally be allowed to go on. But for the next 60 days I have a feeling that the rules will be enforced more strickly.

But but but I aint a rancher. My post count would start over again and that might get db off my back. :lol:

John SD":28ks412h said:
I guess I ain't a rancher anymore either, but I play one on TV! I'm still low on the post count here but IIRC I'm something over 1000 at ranchers. :cboy: :cboy: :cboy:
you must be older than dirt,, cause i aint seen any good ranching or westerns on TV in years :cowboy:

okay....

guilty as charged.....

no more political commentary from me.

I just had a mental deviation and forgot the rules. One more and the boys in the white coats will have me again...

pdfangus":3f9u1utw said:
One more and the boys in the white coats will have me again...

"Again"? As in the boys in white coats have had you before?

I think by November we will all be ready to check into the establishment run by the guys in white coats.

Dave":1kv3gh2o said:
pdfangus":1kv3gh2o said:
One more and the boys in the white coats will have me again...

"Again"? As in the boys in white coats have had you before?

I think by November we will all be ready to check into the establishment run by the guys in white coats.

I have escaped them so far.....
but now I have you all worried....
I am almost willing to turn myself in these days....
but I would miss my animals too much so I keep struggling along....
I told my wife years ago that yes they are expensive .....
but no more so than the level of mental health care I would need without them....

pdfangus":1xzl2dhc said:
I told my wife years ago that yes they are expensive .....
but no more so than the level of mental health care I would need without them....
That's about the most accurate thing posted on these boards in a long time.

pdfangus":8bk37h90 said:
okay....

guilty as charged.....

no more political commentary from me.

I just had a mental deviation and forgot the rules. One more and the boys in the white coats will have me again...
Tis ok Jim..at least yours simply got locked. I had a couple yesterday that vaporized during the night. :lol: :lol2: :lol:

Well I see it as a sort of status symbol in a way.....

I said something that had enough content in it that it had to be locked so we wouldn't offend anyone.

I have had quite a few posts that never made the board at all...not sure why or how but not enough to get upset about.

TexasBred":u6nt94cp said:
Tis ok Jim..at least yours simply got locked. I had a couple yesterday that vaporized during the night. :lol: :lol2: :lol:
Your's didn't disapear, they just got "spit out". :lol: :clap:

Latest posts