Agenda 21

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah pretty crazy aint it. I read a factual book that talked about it years ago. Yet nobody believes me that its true.

CaddoFarms":2op9sc4g said:
Yeah pretty crazy aint it. I read a factual book that talked about it years ago. Yet nobody believes me that its true.

I believe you as I've kept an eye on it for a number of years. People don't believe that's it's real, but it's an actual document and plan. We are seeing the beginnings of its implementation now and I think the only way to stop it is pulling out of the UN.

I have been saying it for awhile we should kick the UN out they need us more than we need them.

Don't worry about it--it's the govt--they're gonna look out for our best interest always.
Just stay inside yur doors, hunker down and don't worry about what's going on in the rest of the country or world.
It won't affect you because yur special.

Caustic Burno":1bmj7hd4 said:
wacocowboy":1bmj7hd4 said:
I have been saying it for awhile we should kick the UN out they need us more than we need them.

That is the building those towel wearing terrorist should have taken out.

Great Horny Toads for the PC correct crowd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBhlQgvHmQ0

They don't want to hurt their friends.

wacocowboy":q629g9fk said:
Yep, where else can they stand at a microphone filled podium, with a world wide audience and every media biggie in attendance and declare us "The Great Satan"?

greybeard":r6eadz74 said:
wacocowboy":r6eadz74 said:
Yep, where else can they stand at a microphone filled podium, with a world wide audience and every media biggie in attendance and declare us "The Great Satan"?

And get a standing ovation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts