Ag universities?

Help Support CattleToday:

branxchar&charx

Reaction score
I was wondering where are there other ag universities around that have a vet school nearby that can get a doctor of vetinary (think is misspelled) medicine AND has every possible ag major there is and has all different kinds of classes. Hopefully I got my point across. I already know about Texas A&M and Oklahoma State. I was just wondering are there other universities similar to these just different parts of the country. Thanx for help in advance.

Most any state in the agricultural areas of this country have good ag. schools and/or vet schools. Go to the home page here and click on the links page, several ag. universities are listed there.

try this link:

http://netvet.wustl.edu/vschool.htm#na

while probably not a prerequisite for admission, i would suggest you learn how to spell "veterinary" medicine.

as for ag schools, i agree with dd. lots of universities have good ag programs. of course, texas a&m. also in texas, both texas tech & tarleton are known to have good ag programs. nebraska, colorado, oklahoma state & kansas are also known for strong ag programs just to name a few of the big ones. lots of junior colleges have good ag programs as well and offer good scholarships for judging teams.

no offense to anyone i forgot or left out :lol:

txag":1jkdph56 said:
try this link:

http://netvet.wustl.edu/vschool.htm#na

while probably not a prerequisite for admission, i would suggest you learn how to spell "veterinary" medicine.

as for ag schools, i agree with dd. lots of universities have good ag programs. of course, texas a&m. also in texas, both texas tech & tarleton are known to have good ag programs. nebraska, colorado, oklahoma state & kansas are also known for strong ag programs just to name a few of the big ones. lots of junior colleges have good ag programs as well and offer good scholarships for judging teams.
LSU in Baton Rouge has a top program also. But I can't understaand why
anyone that is elgible for the Ok State program with the in state tuition would worry about info on any other except Tx. A & M which is probaly the best in the country. You won't have better prestige anywheres else if you can pass their test's.