Ag. Teacher teaching Animal Science

Help Support CattleToday:

To KMacGinley
Thanks for the help if you could give me an email address or a phone number of the peroson I need to talk to I owuld appreciate the help. If you could email me my school email is as follows: [email protected]
Again i am wanting to make the class the best it can be any help would be grealty appreciated.
Thanks
Chris Howard

tsmaxx47":rt4uv2rw said:
choward2955jd":rt4uv2rw said:
Does anyone have any good websites I could use to get information on Animal Science? I am teaching Animal Science for the first time this year and I am looking for information on different breeds of Beef Cattle, Sheep, Hogs, Horses, Goats. I know a lot about these animals but I am always wanting to add more information to my classes. If anyone could help with websites i would apprecaite the help.
Thanks
Chris Howard
FFA Advisor

chris, nice to see you keeping current with your lesson plans; it would be easy to use the same material as is so common these days; as a parent i would like to say i appreciate that!!!
Thanks i appreciate that. I try and add more things i teach to each unit in whatever subject it is each year. I try and look for information everytime i am on the computer.

KMacGinley":3e3hmhvf said:
Indiana has a complete curriculum with lesson plans on DVD... I may be able to get you a copy of it, if you are interested.

Thanks could you help me out? If you could give me a number to call and ask about the information I owuld apprecaite the help. I would really want their information if you could get it to me.
Thanks
Chris Howard
FFA Advisor

Latest posts