after 45 years

Help Support CattleToday:

jedstivers":5y3taxik said:
I was suspicious of this statement for several reasons. Not that I found it out of charactor for you to have met someone in Canada during the Vietnam war. But I didn't think you were old enough to have been married for 45 years (but I hear they do marry very young in Ala. but I thought that was just the girls). I also found it very troubling that a woman would leave a marriage and leave everything behind. That has definately not been my experience.
my first wife was only 18 when we married
:cowboy:[/quote]
Look he did a good thing, stepped up and married a "ol maid". Least by Al standards, she was five years past time.[/quote] no good deed goes unpunished....

TennesseeTuxedo":3ianarna said:
I still don't get it. The Vietnam war was well underway in 1967.
let me see if i can break it down for you, i escaped to Canada to avoid the draft ,, while there i met and married a ol Candian gal and brought her back with me to Ala.. :cowboy:

well the old clock on the wall say its time to leave.. go check cattle and have a cold one, are twelve......... and after this thread, im leaning toward twelve :lol:

I admit, I fell for it too but if there are only three things I've learned in my dismal life its been to never to assume that someone is joking when they are talking about divorce and never to question the due date of a lady that looks pregnant and for God's sake don't pat her on the womb when you are asking.

Jogeephus":1ui4jz2r said:
I admit, I fell for it too but if there are only three things I've learned in my dismal life its been to never to assume that someone is joking when they are talking about divorce and never to question the due date of a lady that looks pregnant and for God's sake don't pat her on the womb when you are asking.

When you pat them on the womb and then find out they aint pregnant is when the war starts.

Latest posts