Aero garden or indoor garden?!

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
Does any ya'll have an Aero garden? I was thinking its fitin' to be winter, maybe I should get one. Whats ya'll thoughts on this? Would I be better with building my own indoor garden?! Any ideas or thought much appreciate! :)
Super barbie

Hadn't heard of the AeroGarden. Looks too small to grow much of anything, though it would probably work well as an herb garden.
I don't have an indoor garden, but I do germinate most of my seedlings indoors in Jan & Feb - but the plants do most of their growing in the greenhouse in March and April, so I don't require alot of space indoors.
What plants do you want to grow?
How much space do you have available?
Need more info before I can give any suggestions or advice

I don't know what an aero garden is, just bemused to see from the front page that you're posting at 60-second intervals and apparently still making sense?!

A conservatory (indoor garden with big windows or glass doors to let the light in) can be an amazing place if it's looked after well, if you have the time. If you're like me and forget to water your pot plants until you notice them wilting, maybe not so much.
I do grow indoors, but mainly to extend the growing season by starting vegetables early, or bringing frost-sensitive flowers like impatiens in to overwinter. I just set a platform up in front of the biggest north-facing (sun shines from the north here) window I can find... then remember to water, watch out for insect/fungal attack and harden off before planting out and it's all good.

regolith":20a2l9hl said:
I don't know what an aero garden is, just bemused to see from the front page that you're posting at 60-second intervals and apparently still making sense?!

A conservatory (indoor garden with big windows or glass doors to let the light in) can be an amazing place if it's looked after well, if you have the time. If you're like me and forget to water your pot plants until you notice them wilting, maybe not so much.
I do grow indoors, but mainly to extend the growing season by starting vegetables early, or bringing frost-sensitive flowers like impatiens in to overwinter. I just set a platform up in front of the biggest north-facing (sun shines from the north here) window I can find... then remember to water, watch out for insect/fungal attack and harden off before planting out and it's all good.

That threw me for a split second, until I remembered where you're located :lol2:

oh, believe me that threw me for probably a couple of weeks after I arrived in this country... I was that confused.
Till I figured out the south of the equator thing.

Latest posts