Advice I wished I had taken

Help Support CattleToday:

Ouachita":2s2zjp2j said:
Hoss, I can only echo everybody elses thoughts and advise. It's a good time to read. American History is good. It normally doesn't cause one to laugh

Why not try World History !! ;-)

hillsdown":v160g0wj said:
Ouachita":v160g0wj said:
Hoss, I can only echo everybody elses thoughts and advise. It's a good time to read. American History is good. It normally doesn't cause one to laugh

Watching History of the World Part I would probably be a bad idea

hillsdown":crlfts2l said:
Ouachita":crlfts2l said:

OK. That'll work too. Just trying to recommend something interesting, yet not laughable

hillsdown":k87olmgz said:
Ouachita":k87olmgz said:

BTW hillsdown, "American" includes the entire western hemisphere. I did not mean to exclude Canada nor any other nation. It's all interesting :tiphat:

Dam, Hoss are you and KT competing to see who has the worse time of it.

I finally found a thread with something educational in it. I always wondered why some of us have no butt!

Yes the mesh itches. I have learned the hard way to not try and scratch it.......that really hurts./quote]
apparently according to what the Dr told me it is not the mesh that itches it it the healing process, I know what it's like to blow those stitches, hence having to have two surgeries, No fun the healing process, keep to the Drs advice and don't do to much. as I did, thought I was invincible and could carry on as before, now two years later seems I need another op, my whole lower insides will be covered in mesh. God Bless and hope you feel better soon.

Arter the uturine cancer surgery the outside stitches tore loose. Lucky the inside stitches held.
The colon cancer surgery held good,but now,4 years later.I have a hernia the size of a volly ball. Doesn't hurt,no chance of anything getting caught,so the Dr says leave it alone.
I survived,you will too. Take allergy pills and Mucin-X so you won't cough too hard.

Latest posts