advice for my foal

Help Support CattleToday:

pushpendra

Reaction score
I am from India and am just having a Marwari breed foal who is just 80 days and right now is with his mother but aftet some days am supposed to return the mother to the actual owner and the foal will saty with me. So could you people advice about what should I feed the foal including the type of fodder, what multi viatmins and the concentrates or anything else till he reaches his maturity and please send me links if any regarding foal rearing caring etc. Thankyou all :cboy:

pushpendra":1ckgouu4 said:
I am from India and am just having a Marwari breed foal who is just 80 days and right now is with his mother but aftet some days am supposed to return the mother to the actual owner and the foal will saty with me. So could you people advice about what should I feed the foal including the type of fodder, what multi viatmins and the concentrates or anything else till he reaches his maturity and please send me links if any regarding foal rearing caring etc. Thankyou all :cboy:
you should be able to wean the foal at 120 days just make sure he is eating a good quality feed with protein about 16% for a few months we usually fed them another 60 days after taking them off the mare
we used a corn ,soybean meal and oats ration that we had mixed and feed about 2-3lbs a day make sure when you take him off his mother to have a secure location to keep him for a few weeks

Latest posts