Adverse Reaction Information

Help Support CattleToday:

D2Cat

Reaction score
If you know anyone who has an adverse reaction to covid vaccinations this info may be of some help to a doctor.

I'm sure the VAERS information is only a small portion of the actual adverse reactions since the paperwork and communications are cumbersome and repetitive wearing people out in reporting.

My 2nd Moderna dose had me feeling run down for a day. Co-worker ran a mild fever with his 2nd shot.

I have heard you need to have symptoms of some kind to know the vaccine is working.
I wouldn't know, I've never had one.

So on the adverse reactions/information they didn't recommend one over another.
took a quick look, will look at it more closely when I have time. Thanks for posting the link. I'm not in favor of deliberately putting aluminum in my body.

This guy sounds like a wonderful source for credible information.
Ya think?
"A few weeks after the trial ended, [deputy district attorney] Darvas announced that Young would be re-tried on the charges for which the jury was unable to reach a verdict [15]. In 2017, faced with the possibility of retrial, Young pleaded guilty to two more counts of practicing medicine without a license. The plea agreement called for a 44-month sentence, some of which had already been served under house arrest [16]. It also contained this statement:

I, Robert O. Young, declare freely and voluntarily, under penalty of perjury that
I do not have any post high-school educational degrees from any accredited schools.
I am not a Microbiologist.
I am not a Hematologist.
I am not a Medical Doctor.
I am not a Naturopathic Doctor.
I am not a trained scientist
[17]."

I think he's already dead, but maybe the Dr Robert Young is THIS guy, who also only plays and pretends to be a doctor.:

marcuswelby.jpg

Latest posts