Ads on Cattle Today

Help Support CattleToday:

It's amazing the tracking that the companies do on the consumer, then follow you to your favorite forum, and glue anything that you looked at across the top. What will they come up with next?

Wonder how they tracked me? I get ads for Russian and Asian brides and sexy tee-shirts!

Chuckie":1qrsai8c said:
It's amazing the tracking that the companies do on the consumer, then follow you to your favorite forum, and glue anything that you looked at across the top. What will they come up with next?

You don't want to know. They've linked your browsing to core logic. They don't know this about every household but they can get a pretty good idea who buys what and how many / how old your household is. It's then up to companies to pay for it. I worked for a company that hired a large marketing company who told us their advancements over the coming years.

Rafter S":16tfj2ay said:

As a friend of mine says "I'd like to date more, but my wife won't let me."

With those narrow hips, she probably couldn't have more than 4 or 5 kids.

Rafter S":3kli1upt said:
Bigfoot":3kli1upt said:
Rafter S":3kli1upt said:

As a friend of mine says "I'd like to date more, but my wife won't let me."
With those narrow hips, she probably couldn't have more than 4 or 5 kids.
You're probably right, but they wouldn't go hungry.
:lol:
You can buy her cheap shoes because she'll never see 'em.

Reminds me of the time my Grandson put balloons in his T shirt and was sitting back in the truck entertaining the truck drivers going down the interstate. They were gawking at first, but as word got down the road about him, they were laughing.

Chuckie":bf1k9bv8 said:
Reminds me of the time my Grandson put balloons in his T shirt and was sitting back in the truck entertaining the truck drivers going down the interstate. They were gawking at first, but as word got down the road about him, they were laughing.
Chuckie when you gonna get rid of that tumble bug on that turd you use for an avatar?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :hide:

Latest posts