Adams Ranch Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

CopeMan

Reaction score
Well if all goes well, Lord willing and the creek dont rise. Ill be going to the Adams Ranch sale again this year..Im looking real forward to it. Its on November 8th.

Are you planning on making a purchase? If so, are you looking to buy Braford or one of their composites?

Well I was, dont ever do a partnership, we have the account, checkbook, and debit cards, but now no partner..so no. We were going to get brafords but Buddy Adams the manager told us we should get the Abeef composites for our area..Im still going and see what I like for next spring!!

CopeMan":13oywbd0 said:
Well I was, dont ever do a partnership, we have the account, checkbook, and debit cards, but now no partner..so no. We were going to get brafords but
  • Buddy Adams the manager told us we should get the Abeef composites for our area
..Im still going and see what I like for next spring!!
he told you right.... they will perform better and market better.

ALACOWMAN":t527nsiv said:
CopeMan":t527nsiv said:
Well I was, dont ever do a partnership, we have the account, checkbook, and debit cards, but now no partner..so no. We were going to get brafords but
  • Buddy Adams the manager told us we should get the Abeef composites for our area

Do you have some?

CopeMan":1s9wv650 said:
ALACOWMAN":1s9wv650 said:
CopeMan":1s9wv650 said:

Do you have some?
nope just had some brafords over the years great moma cow's but im in north ala. and the market from here north dock pretty hard on too much brahman influance.. the Abeef got just the right amount for the upper south

ALACOWMAN":mn1ei6xv said:
CopeMan":mn1ei6xv said:
ALACOWMAN":mn1ei6xv said:
CopeMan":mn1ei6xv said:

Do you have some?
nope just had some brafords over the years great moma cow's but im in north ala. and the market from here north dock pretty hard on too much brahman influance.. the Abeef got just the right amount for the upper south

Yeah, I like them and I think they would pretty good.

ALACOWMAN":pwzasq0f said:
CopeMan":pwzasq0f said:
ALACOWMAN":pwzasq0f said:
CopeMan":pwzasq0f said:

Do you have some?

Do you have some of there Brafords?

CopeMan":3t0hsdfq said:
ALACOWMAN":3t0hsdfq said:
ALACOWMAN":3t0hsdfq said:

Do you have some?

Do you have some of there Brafords?
no i raised mine. only got one left . she turned 17 years this past spring . loved to have her back as a two year old but they cost to much to raise. im using her and my old simbrahs and afew beefmaster cross cows to develope my brangus herd. their cheaper to raise and the demand is better here. alot of good bulls to choose from too.

CopeMan":3g4yh3c9 said:
Well if all goes well, Lord willing and the creek dont rise. Ill be going to the Adams Ranch sale again this year..Im looking real forward to it. Its on November 8th.
Where is this Adams ranch sale located? Do they have a website?