Actress Mary Tyler Moore passed away

Help Support CattleToday:

reeler

Reaction score
So sad to hear of Mary Tyler Moore's passing.She was a classy lady.Behind the scenes, had a hard life.
Always wanted to drive a mustang like hers in the 'Mary Tyler Moore Show', a '70's model, I think. She was a Hollywood icon-one of the best.

reeler":3jglevlk said:
So sad to hear of Mary Tyler Moore's passing.She was a classy lady.Behind the scenes, had a hard life.
Always wanted to drive a mustang like hers in the 'Mary Tyler Moore Show', a '70's model, I think. She was a Hollywood icon-one of the best.

My sister always liked her. I am not a fan of sitcoms. Didn't she play on the Dick Van Dyke show?

I always liked her too. She was classy. I respect her more now seeing how she just dropped out of the limelight when her career ended rather than going into politics like so many actresses seem to do today when their careers falter.

I remember Mom, and us, watching the MTM show. I liked the other guy better, he was funny as hell, as was his high pitched wife. Can't recall their names offhand.
The DVD show I didn't like as much, thought he was kinda weird. I was pretty small when they were on.

Mary Tyler Moore 1936-2017 age 80
(Midwestern girl next door image and our very own Minnesota girl... LOL)
actually born in Brooklyn, New York and her family moved to Los Angeles when she was 8
There is a statue of her at Nicollet Mall in downtown Minneapolis... throwing her beret/hat in the air as she had done
in the opening sequence of her Mary Tyler Moore TV show set in Minneapolis 1970 - 1977.

I was a bit young to remember it too well myself, but from 1972 to 1975, All in the Family, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, The Bob Newhart Show and The Carol Burnett Show were all on Saturday night, with M*A*S*H also in the lineup for the 1973 season. Pretty amazing lineup looking back.

ChrisB":1e3n8p8j said:
I was a bit young to remember it too well myself, but from 1972 to 1975, All in the Family, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, The Bob Newhart Show and The Carol Burnett Show were all on Saturday night, with M*A*S*H also in the lineup for the 1973 season. Pretty amazing lineup looking back.
Agreed..also The Waltons,Happy Days, etc. around that era: clean entertainment

Latest posts