ABS Polled Hereford Semen

Help Support CattleToday:

We've use KCF Bennett 517 H119 a good deal. Really like the calves, retained a heifer from last year. Calves, out of our cows, run around 75 lbs, bulls and heifers. The one I really liked and only have a couple of units left of is Feltons Domino 774. It's no longer available and I wish I had gotten more of it.
Frequently all of the local semen guys know each other and can get stuff from the other studs, but they can;t buy it from the stud for any less then you can generally

dun

Re word your second sentence! If it is free I'd use some of their bull semen in a second! They carry several good bulls. 774 was the highest selling offspring at the Feltons Dispersal Sale, however there was a little controversy over a bull back a ways in his blood line (Titan 23D)

1848":3nw8t84r said:
Re word your second sentence! If it is free I'd use some of their bull semen in a second! They carry several good bulls. 774 was the highest selling offspring at the Feltons Dispersal Sale, however there was a little controversy over a bull back a ways in his blood line (Titan 23D)

lol...... :lol: Bull Semen I hope!!!

why doesnt ABS have the prices of there bulls on there website? I never got my beef sires catalog either. I only got the dairy one....alot of good that'll do me.

CopeMan":3038fi6f said:
why doesnt ABS have the prices of there bulls on there website? I never got my beef sires catalog either. I only got the dairy one....alot of good that'll do me.

Just e-mail them and they'll send the beef catalog. The prices are in the catalog in the EPD section for each breed

dun

Latest posts