Abortion can kill you

Help Support CattleToday:

D2Cat

Reaction score
Abortion was legalized in Argentina and the lead supporter doesn't make it through the procedure. Does it mean you reap what you sow?

I don't understand how abortion is even a choice. When it's against the law to kill. If a Dui driver or killer, kills a pregnant woman they get double murder. How does it make sense a teenager has a right to go have an abortion, can't drive, vote, or drink. Bald eagles are protected but not an unborn child. Plan parenthood is funded by tax dollars... but why is it called plan parenthood when they clearly kill the child. Why not fund adoptions instead. I can name 3 people off the top my head that would love a baby and can't have them. Heck what do I know I didn't vote for Biden. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

It was a choice before the person became pregnant. It was a choice for both to have unprotected sex without contraception. Yes maybe there are some cases where it may have not been a choice the person was raped. I watched a movie years ago about that it was sad movie but turned out good. Life time I think.
I almost stay on topic. 😝

The end result of abortion is the denial of another person's God given right to seek and ask for salvation.
The realization of this is a burden I would not wish on anyone.

I find it amazing groups like BLM protest when a black person is killed. I wonder if they even have a clue who Margaret Sanger is. I would think if they did know, they would protest until every abortion clinic was shut down. She was very outspoken about her goal, "Sanger's original goal for Planned Parenthood was to "help kill black babies before they came into the world."

More then you want to know! https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...-sanger-deserves-no-honors-column/5480192002/

I find it amazing groups like BLM protest when a black person is killed. I wonder if they even have a clue who Margaret Sanger is. I would think if they did know, they would protest until every abortion clinic was shut down. She was very outspoken about her goal, "Sanger's original goal for Planned Parenthood was to "help kill black babies before they came into the world."

More then you want to know! https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...-sanger-deserves-no-honors-column/5480192002/

Wow! I never heard about that. That's messes up.

Abortion to me is a selfish action. A sin that tries to control results from in many cases another sinful act.
like many things society picks and chooses its outrage, abortion is supported by some, and not viewed as life but in other circumstances of legality a person can be charged when the life of an unborn is taken.
Why not support Adoption and make it easier for prospective parents. My wife and I apparently can not have children and we have thought about adopting but it seems too involved and we do not have trust in the entities that oversee those things.

Abortion to me is a selfish action. A sin that tries to control results from in many cases another sinful act.
like many things society picks and chooses its outrage, abortion is supported by some, and not viewed as life but in other circumstances of legality a person can be charged when the life of an unborn is taken.
Why not support Adoption and make it easier for prospective parents. My wife and I apparently can not have children and we have thought about adopting but it seems too involved and we do not have trust in the entities that oversee those things.

Exactly. It breaks my heart for people like ya'll that can't have children and would love to have them. Yet on the other hand people go have abortion or don't care for their children like they should they end up died cause they left them home alone for a week while they go party. Or throw their babies in the dumpsters. Its sick when people are willing to adopted a child. These people don't even get an time for these crimes. I believe in forgiveness but Lord have mercy we are talking about innocent babies and children that never get a chance. Sad sick world.

I'm sorry to hear that, @Ky hills. My brother & I are both adopted, as is my oldest nephew & two of my best friends. I know it's drastically different from when I was adopted, but private adoption with a trusted attorney is alive and well. As well as children that have been removed from their home, from infants to young teens.

I'm sorry to hear that, @Ky hills. My brother & I are both adopted, as is my oldest nephew & two of my best friends. I know it's drastically different from when I was adopted, but private adoption with a trusted attorney is alive and well. As well as children that have been removed from their home, from infants to young teens.
My brother in law and his wife adopted two teens a few years ago, but they live in another state. We like the idea of adopting and may look into it again at some point. When we worked with some ministry projects we got a glimpse into the way that cps and law enforcement work in some of those foster and custody situations and we got turned off to the way the system works. It may be different in other areas, but we have heard of some horror stories including a local pastor and his wife who tried to foster, and were turned off to it by the system as well.