A Wife..

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
3n8tf1194581280.jpg

Evidently you are not within throwing distance of Waga right now! Maybe shooting distance either.

I would so dump that beer on him... :oops:

Better yet, don't carry it to begin with. Dumb woman!

Cabo":t40ac3rc said:
Evidently you are not within throwing distance of Waga right now! Maybe shooting distance either.

Just so happens, she has changed jobs, and does'nt have access to a puter right now. :oops:

Crowderfarms":5doygiju said:
If she was 3 ft. tall and had a flat head, she'd be the ultimate end table.

if she had those atributes she could balance the crates on her head...in which case she could carry more...if she's stupid enough to carry it in the first palce. :p

Mercy, who in the world would want a woman that can't carry anymore beer than that. Looks to me like she should carry a couple more cases an pull twice that much in a little red wagon just to earn part of her keep.
Lazy slacker woman, he needs to find another. :lol: :lol:

Boss Lady would use a wheel barrow carry twice as much twice as easy. :heart: :heart:

Looks like she only has one finger on her hand - not the ring finger either!! :lol:

as it so happens I am now able to only use a computer when Warpaint comes home everyother weekend.

But......

I just saw this, he would be wearing it if it was me. But it was probably one of the past wives he had, notice the bold lettering...... Exactly.......!