A well armed militia.

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms

Reaction score

I'm beginning to think maybe I am crazy? There's two lines of people in Academy buying guns already this morning. I think I'll just pay more for what guns I want from now on.

I have had many differ makes and models of guns in my lifetime. However, at this point, I want a few of the ones that are superior and have a clear use in my arsenal. I am now down to only a few. 4 handguns, 4 rifles and a sporting clays O/U. I have reached a point in life where possessions are becoming more of a burden than they are a benefit. I have stuff, I wish I could get rid of.

I've always thought a man can't have to many 22 rifles. Considering the amount of lead that got pumped into my tank dam yesterday I might be wrong. I would take about 10 bricks at 40 bucks. But I ain't going to town.

Bright Raven":a58c5fna said:
I have had many differ makes and models of guns in my lifetime. However, at this point, I want a few of the ones that are superior and have a clear use in my arsenal. I am now down to only a few. 4 handguns, 4 rifles and a sporting clays O/U. I have reached a point in life where possessions are becoming more of a burden than they are a benefit. I have stuff, I wish I could get rid of.
I can be there tomorrow to pick up anything your wanting to give away. I'm buying another evil AR, another Judge and a 40 S&W pistol for a throw a way truck gun. I have a small family militia that I'm arming.
Fence 22's were $20. a brick last night at Dick's. The Ruger 10/22 is what I have a collection of, they seem to be a pretty good weapon.

callmefence":36jyoijn said:
I've always thought a man can't have to many 22 rifles. Considering the amount of lead that got pumped into my tank dam yesterday I might be wrong. I would take about 10 bricks at 40 bucks. But I ain't going to town.

I have a pile of 10/22's one by each door of the house on the Mule in both trucks.

True Grit Farms":3hrck76o said:
Bright Raven":3hrck76o said:
I can be there tomorrow to pick up anything your wanting to give away. I'm buying another evil AR, another Judge and a 40 S&W pistol for a throw a way truck gun. I have a small family militia that I'm arming.
Fence 22's were $20. a brick last night at Dick's. The Ruger 10/22 is what I have a collection of, they seem to be a pretty good weapon.

I was looking for a 40 but all the sale papers I looked at only had 9s and 380s.

True Grit Farms":zcq2hszx said:
Bright Raven":zcq2hszx said:
i got a colt 38 with the numbers already ground off, if your interested... Be perfect for that behind the ear shot....

dieselbeef":1zq83hsk said:
no way they can be bought in person cheaper than online....
:bs:
Maybe you should shop around Gary and compare the net cost of the firearm or ammo. It cost me $25. for each gun to have it delivered to my local FFL dealer, and sometimes I have to pay shipping. I buy something off Slickguns monthly and I price shop for each purchase.

jedstivers":3nwkg9gk said:
callmefence":3nwkg9gk said:
ALACOWMAN":3nwkg9gk said:
Around here, at the flea markets..there are table loads of ammo sold fairly cheap...

I'll pass...
Why?
And I'm really asking why you would, not trying to mess with you.

I've been known to reuse sandwich bags. But I draw the line at flea market ammo.
I guess maybe for plinking and such .but turning a round loose can be a serious matter.

callmefence":3bbgd89w said:
jedstivers":3bbgd89w said:
callmefence":3bbgd89w said:
I'll pass...
Why?
And I'm really asking why you would, not trying to mess with you.

I've been known to reuse sandwich bags. But I draw the line at flea market ammo.
I guess maybe for plinking and such .but turning a round loose can be a serious matter.
Thx

Latest posts