A weekend we will never forget. PIC HEAVY and long

Help Support CattleToday:

shaneb

Reaction score
Deepsouth and I helped with our annual Hope Outdoors hunt this year. We had 12 hunters from all over. 2 from N. Carolina, 1 from Kentucky, 1 from Texas, 1 from Louisianna, 1 from Florida, and the rest were local. There were 14 deer killed, 7 bucks and 7 does. We had 2 does that were blooded and lost. We also had a little duck hunting action this weekend but I will let Deepsouth tell about that. Words cannot describe the experience nor the blessings felt and received this weekend. The pics share some of the kills, hunting times, equipment needed to assist the hunters, hunters siting in guns, and group pics. I wish I had more of the deer pics but I didnt take many due to duties I had. As I sit here typing, I am at a loss of words as to what to say. It was the best weekend we have ever had at our hunt. All heard a message from Gods word, had a great time of fellowship, and enjoyed God's great outdoors which they dont get to do often.

In this pic, the guy in the wheelchair is one of our past hunters that came up to visit. He is praying with one of this years hunters. He is helping him with his troubles in life. This brought tears to my eyes when I saw it happening. God is good.

:clap: . This is amazing and thank you so much for sharing, I had never heard of this organization. :tiphat:

That is great, looks like you guys had a productive hunt. I got to know shaneb and Deepsouth thru hope outdoors. Got to know hope outdoors thru the forum. Never would have know it existed otherwise.

I tell you it was a serious roller coaster ride for me this weekend. We had one of the best Hope Outdoors hunts I've ever participated in and just as we were wrapping up Saturday night I got the call about Timmy. Man you talk about going from the mountain top to the valley floor fast. It was a great hunt though.

Good deal guys help those who need and want it, my buddy is doing the same with the disabled vets. Everybody needs to enjoy the thrill of the hunt and the outdoors.

God bless you all for doing this--sure see some happy faces in those pictures.
(we need a "thumbs up" emoticon)

0474.png

Wow! Just without words, what a awesome thing you folks are doing. This needs to spread to other states! I'll see if I can start a fire in oregon. My hat is off to you guys! :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

One of the best things I have seen posted on CT!

This was a great thing to do. It was awesome to read about it. May God bless each of you as you do His work here on earth. Thanks for sharing. It is a blessing to know that things like this are going on.

Really awesome to see those happy faces! And you guys made it all happen! They will remember and cherish this time for the rest of their lives. :clap: