A Week in Montana

Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
This was last week, just looking at the pics.
Got hot for the black dogs, and for the old rancher too. :oops:
Mornings until about noon made for some good bird hunting.

P1010030-3.jpg

P1010027-3.jpg

P1010047-5.jpg

P1010038-3.jpg

These are young Sage Grouse. Very plentiful this trip.

P1010062-3.jpg

Great pics mnmt, thanks for sharing them.

We usually have lot's of grouse here but not this year, no cover. We haven't had pheasants around here for a really long time since all of the clearing of brush and trees.

Found shells on the road by the other quarter the other day, right where our huge water hole is. Those @ssholes were shooting ducks right form the road and we have signs posted everywhere,,, NO HUNTING.... :mad:

If I ever catch those SOB's they will have an @ss full of buck shot.. The absolute nerve of people... :shock: My cattle are out there too.. :roll:

Hey thanks Y'all, wish I would have had you guys out there tromping the hills with me. You'd love that Big Sky country. :nod:

Yeah mnmt they sure would love being here, except for last night. Jo would have wondered why we have hurricane winds up here. :D :D

I luv herfrds":3r24i3b8 said:
Yeah mnmt they sure would love being here, except for last night. Jo would have wondered why we have hurricane winds up here. :D :D

The weather hit us during the night. We went from Summer to lat Fall overnight. Time to stoke the fire.

mnmtranching":qcd0m945 said:
Hey thanks Y'all, wish I would have had you guys out there tromping the hills with me. You'd love that Big Sky country. :nod:

I know what you mean, sometimes it's so good you wish all your friends were there just to see it.

I can always close my eyes and see and smell the Dakotas. Man I love it up there on those plains when the tall grass is waving like the Ocean.

Latest posts