A Tribute to Vette

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Don't know how many have taken note but I believe, IMO, Vette has suffered more from lack of rain than anyone I know. He has been in extreme drought for a long while and has complained very little which I think speaks highly of the caliber person he is even though I only know him from his posts. When I was in a bad drought I spoke of doughnut rain clouds and how these would drop rain everywhere but on me - unless of course I was cutting hay. Vette observed the same and when huge fronts came his way the doughnut phenomena occurred over his place more often than not yet with very little whining on his part which again is a testament of his brawn and tenacity. Thankfully, after my hanging numerous snakes on the fence, etching the sun's face in the sand and spitting on it, I finally was granted a reprieve from the drought.

Some might say there is no such thing as doughnut cloud formations and this is only a matter of chance. Of bad luck. Of just a statistical anomaly but myself and a few others would disagree with these naysayers because we know all to well there is more to it than some stroke of bad luck. For those of you who are nonbelievers I think maybe a picture is worth a 1000 words so here you go - proof positive that doughnut rain is controlled by some intelligent being of sorts that enjoys smiting.

Here is proof positive in the existence of doughnut rain. Convinced?

rs-20130919-81.jpg

A flash flood watch is now in effect through mid morning Wednesday for portions of the Florida panhandle... southeast Alabama and extreme southwest Georgia. A nearly stationary boundary will lift north near the tri-county line in response to increasing Southerly flow ahead of advancing low pressure. Upper level support will also increase overnight . additionally a large cluster of storms may dive southeast overnight and interact with the aforementioned front. These features will likely combine to produce heavy rainfall with the potential for very little storm movement. Expect widespread 1 to 3 inch totals in the highlighted areas with isolated amounts reaching 6 inches in a short period of time. Further...storms are likely to develop in locations which received a large amount of rain last night...Effectively saturating the souls.

The National Weather Service in Tallahassee Has issued a flash flood watch is in effect from 8pm EDT/ 7PM CDT This evening through 10AM Wednesday. The watch includes Southeast Alabama, Southwest Georgia and Northwest Florida