A tour of my place (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

plumber_greg said:
Those blades wanted to break up and fall off, so on this project the blades are 75' long and the picture was from about 100 yards away and I couldn't hear anything.

Wouldn't want to be in the same county when those suckers came apart.

The sad part, is that the tree huggers don't want coal (killing the environment, they say), they don't want wind (killing birds), and they don't want solar (killing lizards in the desert). If we shut off the electricity of everyone who is bitching, they would either change their mind, or we could shut down a couple coal plants from the energy we save. It's a win-win scenario. That is the Grubbie Energy Plan. I should run for office. Nice pictures, by the way! Nice lookin place!

Thanks, Grubbie. I always wonder if they quit using the windmills, what happens to them? It doesn't pay without gov. help, so someday them may abandon them. Take a lot of acetylene to cut one of those up and bury them in your abandoned coal mines. gs

plumber_greg":2gc3lasp said:
Alison, I plant everything in our greenhouse. I always try to get the first tomatoes around here. Everyone should have a greenhouse.Got about ten thousand in the potting shed and greenhouse, and produce about 12 dollars worth of stuff every year.

Sounds like my cow operation Greg. Although you might be showing just a little more profit. BTW nice place!

3waycross":15rkzgj4 said:
plumber_greg":15rkzgj4 said:
Alison, I plant everything in our greenhouse. I always try to get the first tomatoes around here. Everyone should have a greenhouse.Got about ten thousand in the potting shed and greenhouse, and produce about 12 dollars worth of stuff every year.

Sounds like my cow operation Greg. Although you might be showing just a little more profit. BTW nice place!
I got about about $2500 in my quarter acre garden this year but there won't be any deer or rabbitts gettin' in it by gosh.

Why do we all do things like that. I decided I wanted about 6-8 chickens for some eggs, so I started on a chicken house. It looks like I'm gonna have about $1200 a chicken in this durn house. If I sell any eggs, I'm gonna' have to find a real niche market to come out on them. gs

plumber_greg":1drocyyi said:
Why do we all do things like that. I decided I wanted about 6-8 chickens for some eggs, so I started on a chicken house. It looks like I'm gonna have about $1200 a chicken in this durn house. If I sell any eggs, I'm gonna' have to find a real niche market to come out on them. gs
Next thing you will be buying a danged ol milk cow :banana:

Latest posts