A Story

Help Support CattleToday:

When I read this article I thought how appropriate it was to this thread :lol: :lol: :help:

image0051.jpg

Isomade":8txcrrgx said:
alisonb":8txcrrgx said:
ONCE upon a time....a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me? The girl said, "NO!"

...... and the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing, camping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook,
dated whomever she pleased....did whatever she wanted, never argued, travelled more, had many boyfriends, saved more money,
had all the hot water to herself, watched chick flicks, never wore fricken lingerie that went up her ass, had high self esteem, never cried or yelled,
felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants and burped, swore, and farted all the time....

:D
Continued.....

One day while walking down the street she saw the sexiest cowboy she had ever laid eyes on. She knew then and there she had to have him. She started running madly in his direction, heart pounding, hair flowing in the wind, she had never seen any man so delicious in all her life. She knew at that moment her life of solitude was gone forever. She knew that to live without him she had just as well be hung on the fence like a coyote. Before she could reach him he stepped into his truck and started to pull away! She waved her arms frantically trying with everything in her to get his attention! But sadly, he never looked in his rear view mirror. She colapsed on the ground broken, the only thing she could see as he drove into the sunset was that last glance at the license plate on his back bumper...it read ISOMADE.

I AM BEGINNING TO WORRY ABOUT THESE FANTASIES THAT ISOMADE IS HAVING.....

That spokesman for ASDA who said 'shopping there is an exciting enough' I don't think he is all there. ASDA is part of the Walmart group so go figure. :roll:
I AM BEGINNING TO WORRY ABOUT THESE FANTASIES THAT ISOMADE IS HAVING.....
don't worry they say there is more out than in. just let him have his moment of 15 min fame. :lol: :help: