A Story

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
ONCE upon a time....a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me? The girl said, "NO!"

...... and the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing, camping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook,
dated whomever she pleased....did whatever she wanted, never argued, travelled more, had many boyfriends, saved more money,
had all the hot water to herself, watched chick flicks, never wore fricken lingerie that went up her ass, had high self esteem, never cried or yelled,
felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants and burped, swore, and farted all the time....

The end

:D

alisonb":2h0cobqu said:

...... and the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing, camping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook,
dated whomever she pleased....did whatever she wanted, never argued, travelled more, had many boyfriends, saved more money,
had all the hot water to herself, watched chick flicks, never wore fricken lingerie that went up her ass, had high self esteem, never cried or yelled,
felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants and burped, swore, and farted all the time....

The end

Looks like the hormone levels are runnin a little high in parts of SA today!

3waycross":1giaoq36 said:
alisonb":1giaoq36 said:

The end

Maybe its slumming seaon over there. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bit of a leap in logic, no?
You've given away my secret for a contented life Alison... now everyone'll want one.

I'm missing something hook, care to be less cryptic... :D :D
my camera has batteries?? Never elevated it to the title of friend though. :help:

regolith":sn5x2i9c said:

Bit of a leap in logic, no?You've given away my secret for a contented life Alison... now everyone'll want one.

Not really a leap just a small step to the edge of sarcasm ;-)

All this talk of hormones, slumming season(you watch too much TV Ryder!) and battery operated gadgits.....I'm staying out of this one :shock:

alisonb":2fjj0mfd said:
All this talk of hormones, slumming season(you watch too much TV Ryder!) and battery operated gadgits.....I'm staying out of this one :shock:
What do you mean you are staying out of it :?:
You are at the very core. :lol:
Did you forget who started it? :lol2:

alisonb":62axhpw7 said:

Continued.....

One day while walking down the street she saw the sexiest cowboy she had ever laid eyes on. She knew then and there she had to have him. She started running madly in his direction, heart pounding, hair flowing in the wind, she had never seen any man so delicious in all her life. She knew at that moment her life of solitude was gone forever. She knew that to live without him she had just as well be hung on the fence like a coyote. Before she could reach him he stepped into his truck and started to pull away! She waved her arms frantically trying with everything in her to get his attention! But sadly, he never looked in his rear view mirror. She colapsed on the ground broken, the only thing she could see as he drove into the sunset was that last glance at the license plate on his back bumper...it read ISOMADE.

Isomade":2ydzw4mc said:
alisonb":2ydzw4mc said:

Continued.....

One day while walking down the street she saw the sexiest cowboy she had ever laid eyes on. She knew then and there she had to have him. She started running madly in his direction, heart pounding, hair flowing in the wind, she had never seen any man so delicious in all her life. She knew at that moment her life of solitude was gone forever. She knew that to live without him she had just as well be hung on the fence like a coyote. Before she could reach him he stepped into his truck and started to pull away! She waved her arms frantically trying with everything in her to get his attention! But sadly, he never looked in his rear view mirror. She colapsed on the ground broken, the only thing she could see as he drove into the sunset was that last glance at the license plate on his back bumper...it read ISOMADE.

Well son if your building air castles might as well build a big one, cost the same as the little one's.

Isomade":3skdnv7k said:
alisonb":3skdnv7k said:

Continued.....

One day *Edited*.

:frowns: :frowns: not while I'm eating please Isomade.
However, I must thank you sincerely for reminding me why I don't read popular fiction.