a story to share

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
OK I have this neighbor that is , well kinda shady.. So I have to take everything that he says and does with a grain of salt. This is the neighbor who calls me at 11 pm after his wife calls him , that some how my fence is down ...Now I was just out earlier that day and my fence was fine, so I go out to check and see plain as day tire tracks along the fenceline where it has been taken out on his side of the property.
He has twin 17 year old hellion boys btw,, you do the math..

BUT this is MY fence so I have to fix it and I do time and time again everytime those 2 little sob's get drunk/stoned with their buddies and decide to joy ride in the back 40 while dad is away..

So now he wants me 2 rent his pasture, the end of august (2 little 2 late) and says he wants no money just 2 steers..WTF my cattle could be on there for 3 days and have to be pulled and he wants 2 800 lb steers ..Whatever :roll: I said no way ..But I will pay him 1.50 a day per cow/calf pair..which btw is more than fair for shytty pasture..

So that was all settled but we need to put a gate in between mine and his pasture.. Now I have just heard that he has marked off just where I can cut the fence and put a gate in..ITS MY FRICKEN FENCE !!!!!!!!!
I'll cut the d@m thing wherever I the h@ll please ...

OMG the nerve of people , good thing he talked to hubby or he would need an immediate bootemectomy.

So it is my fence to fix and pay for all repairs when his POS kids take it out (3 times this year btw) but it's his when I am supposed to put a gate in... :mad: WAPOS!!!!!

Yes it is my fence, we put it up and it is on our property line,,OMG can you believe the nerve of people..What a world of entitlement we live in.. :roll:

BTW my cows will now not be going over there unless hell freezes over. No wonder the neighborhood has black balled him..

Sorry for the rant it is either vent on here or go tear a big piece off of that sawed off little ^&*%(&*... :devil2:

Don't be so mean about things Hillsdown after all its just a little bit of fence. If you didn't have them ole cows you wouldn't need it anyway. Just some kids have fun. Just try being a little more understanding.Nothing to solved by being violence. :p :p

Red Bull, you must be one of those "good ole boys" too...lol!

She is RIGHT! Three times having a fence breached by one idiot neighbor is, IMO, enough reason to get the local Sheriff involved (if he isn't in the neighbors "pocket"). Those twin boys appear to be out of control and love their beer and wild driving... Sounds like "dad" was one of those too...thus, doesn't see anything wrong with "boys having a good time."!

100 years ago...they would have been shot!

In Texas, it is a serious offense to cut or tear up anyone's fence. The law is on our side!

JMHO. :shock:

Just trying to get Hillsdown to completely vent before she shoots her neighbor Bill. I kinda figure to be a pretty good oleboy Bill but i wouldn't advise folks to go running threw my fence.

I knew you were joshing RBB hence the razz... I will never shoot anyone ,, I do not even touch a gun anymore (issues.. :help: ) but ,I may kick them so hard in the @ss that they need an emergency trip to the hospital to remove my foot... 8)

The jack @ss has the nerve to tell me where I can put a gate in my own fence,,,,,,,,, good gosh,,WTF ?????????

hillsdown":r8wnurv0 said:
but ,I may kick them so hard in the @ss that they need an emergency trip to the hospital to remove my foot... 8)

FWIW, I have found it to be incredibly gratifying to take my fist and punch a few watermelons into bite-sized pieces, especially if the watermelons are the same size as a persons head.

Katherine

HD I COMMEND you on your self-control!!

I gotta temper when it comes to folks treadin' on me and disrespectin' my property and family....

that DumbA$P neighbor wouldn't be able to sit down for years cuz it would take that long for his butt cheeks to grow back after I was done CHEWIN' on them!! :mad: :mad: :devil2:

My own son used to tell me... MOMMA! you're SCARY when you're mad!! LOL

I don't get mad often but when I DO... LOOK OUT

I think I wouldn't be getting into ANY kind of deals with that POS, and I'd be counting my cows pretty
careful too... his boys running into your fence and taking it down is a good excuse for a few to go missing!

JMO FWIW

HD I would start taking pics every time you get called to repair your fence. Then call out the RCMP and file a complaint.

Yeah you needed to vent before you plant your boot in an oriphus on that guy. As mad as you sounded he would have needed a brain surgeon to remove your boot. :D ;-) Hope you feel better.

A few 2x4's with nails sticking out, hidden in the grass along the fence would fix the light-headed travelers. :cowboy:

I would'nt worry about it too much "if" you rent it,cuz at a $1.50 per pair per day you would'nt need it very long if you have any number of cattle. I give $6.00 pair per month. But I think I'd let him know it's his POS offsprings that are doing it, and the next da.. time it happens, they WILL be fixing it per your specifications.

I feel your pain. Came home last evening to see the city boy neighbor who bought 20 acres and thinks its 100 firing off firecrackers - the big ones! - not 100 yards from one of my cattle pastures. Nice peaceful country, huh? Sheesh. Poor cows were up in the furthest corner they could cram themselves into.

But I hear ya, give em an inch....

Good luck,
dirtybritchesfarm

Thanks everyone I feel better now that I have beothced about it..

Don't worry Bez they are not going over there, who knows what other BS would come up.. The stupid thing is that Mr HD likes him and all I see is azz whole. He is such a crappy judge in character until after the fact. Good thing he has moi.. :lol2:

As far as nails in a 2x4 I would never do that, what if someone got hurt,,no thanks I do not want that on my conscience ,,I sill have to live with myself.

The pictures and the RCMP is a great idea and I have a few buddies from college stationed around here that I can always pull a favor from. Hopefully the little hellions move away soon,, or better yet they all do.. :nod:

rockridgecattle":ttpciam3 said:
Aaron":ttpciam3 said:
A few 2x4's with nails sticking out, hidden in the grass along the fence would fix the light-headed travelers. :cowboy:

Never thought, my hubby's cure is diamond harrows turned upside down

Oh, that's good. I am going to borrow that for the future. :cowboy:

HD, I too feel your pain. But count your blessings, I am SURROUNDED by neighbors like that, and most of them have teenagers that run wild. I am constantly fencing, every day off that the weather will allow, I am on a fenceline. Except of course for the times when I have to stop and chase down a motorcycle, four wheeler, dogs, poachers, etc. Anyway, I wouldn't give that guy you are talking about the time of day. and as far as "not being so mean", I'd say the guy got off pretty lucky. If that had been my wife dealing with a guy like that I would have had to rope her to get her back to the house.

Latest posts