Reaction score
A man is driving down the road.
Awomen is driving up the same road.
As they pass, the woman yells "PIG"!
The man yells back "BITCH"!
The man goes around a turn
runs into a pig and gets killed.

When will we learn to just listen?

Women! They think their dad has all the wisdom in the world, and all other men are dumber than a sled track. :shock: :shock:

rkm":1m5tm2wp said:
Women! They think their dad has all the wisdom in the world, and all other men are dumber than a sled track. :shock: :shock:

What?!?! :eek: He doesn't and they aren't? :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone who reads this short story will clearly see the man was 100% at fault in his own death. The woman yelled, "PIG!" The man should have immediately translated this into, "Watch out! Around the next turn there is a pig in the road, so you should slow down or else you might oversteer your vehicle in order to miss the pig and then overcompensate your steering to keep from running off the road and run into the pig and get yourself killed."

Open and shut case of the man not listening to the woman. (If I wasn't such a moron I'd put a couple of big smiles here.)

Cuz[/img]

CUZ":3tb17xb2 said:
Anyone who reads this short story will clearly see the man was 100% at fault in his own death. The woman yelled, "PIG!" The man should have immediately translated this into, "Watch out! Around the next turn there is a pig in the road, so you should slow down or else you might oversteer your vehicle in order to miss the pig and then overcompensate your steering to keep from running off the road and run into the pig and get yourself killed."

Open and shut case of the man not listening to the woman. (If I wasn't such a moron I'd put a couple of big smiles here.)

Cuz[/img]

In a perfect world he would have recognized the fact that she was just warning him, however, we do not live in a perfect world and ego's, insecurities, etc all come into play. I would not say that you're a moron, just that you're male. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

msscamp":wlhdvpes said:
CUZ":wlhdvpes said:

Cuz[/img]

In a perfect world he would have recognized the fact that she was just warning him, however, we do not live in a perfect world and ego's, insecurities, etc all come into play. I would not say that you're a moron, just that you're male. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

doesn't that add up to the same thing ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

chrisy":2ps0ag7n said:
msscamp":2ps0ag7n said:
CUZ":2ps0ag7n said:

Cuz[/img]

doesn't that add up to the same thing ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not necessarily. ;-) :)

chrisy":642x6joh said:
OK I'll let him off this time :lol: :lol: :lol: I suppose there could be some males out there with a bit of savvie :p :D

Very good decision. :) Yes, there are, they are just hard to find! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

My ex-wife use to accuse me of not paying attention to what she said .....at least that's what I think she said.

Roadapple":2y5wc0uz said:
My ex-wife use to accuse me of not paying attention to what she said .....at least that's what I think she said.

:p :lol2: :lol2: