A note to my Mom

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
This is for all you Moms

Mom I may not have always told you how I feel but I just wanted you to know That I love You

You have always been there when I needed you no matter how bad I screwed up ,You always sacrificed what you needed to make sure us kids had what we wanted and we never even noticed.
You are the person we always came to when we were hurting either on the outside or within and you made us feel better. You worked to keep us fed and clothed and taught us how to be true to ourselves and others
I will never know all the hardships you have had to endure in your long life and when I think things are rough I look back at the pictures of you and your family when you were a kid and realize that those of us today have no idea of what tough times are,I have seen you cut wood, work cows, butcher chickens and hogs, mow and bale hay and but it in the barn just because it had to be done .
You have raised seven wonderful kids and like me you have had to bury 1 and I know that at times that pain is unbearable but Mom I just wanted you to know you have done a great job and all I can ever hope for is to be 1/2 the father that you were a mother to us
Any woman can be a mother but only the special ones are Moms
Happy mothers day Mom
I love you

Well said A/C, a womans heart is so bent toward the care of her family that it is easy to take for granted .

So to all the mothers out there HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :tiphat:

Larry

I really enjoyed that AC. My Mother has been gone many years now, but I still think about her in a special way on Mothers Day. I felt the same way about her as you do your Mom, as I am sure most of us do. My Mom raised 9 of us kids. As one of my brothers said at her funeral " WELL DONE MA". Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us AC. Happy Mothers Day to all Moms. Ron

Very nice letter A/C ~ I hope you had the chance to share it with her as well as us. Make sure you do something special for your beautiful wife, it is important to be appreciated and thought of. :nod:

AC,

That's a very kind and touching post you wrote, your mother should be proud. :nod:

thank you :D

I just thought some of the Moms on here might enjoy it
I can never say these thing outloud and get them right but I can write them down and mail them to her
My mom will be 79 this yr and I know our days together are numbered so I try to write her a letter at least once a month

AC, That was a really nice letter I bet it bought a tear to her eye. It isn't Mothers Day here we have that in March. But to all you Mums hope you had a Happy Day.
I used to tell my Mum how much I loved her and I know she knew, wish I could still tell her but she died many years ago, and like you and your Mum we both lost children.

Angus Cowman":2m0knssp said:
I just thought some of the Moms on here might enjoy it
I can never say these thing outloud and get them right but I can write them down and mail them to her
My mom will be 79 this yr and I know our days together are numbered so I try to write her a letter at least once a month
I am sure she treasures those letters!

Great Post Angus and I hope you all still have your mom around. Mine passed away March 5 this year at 93 years of age. Mother's Day just wasn't the same. But worlds of wonderful memories. ALL GOOD !!! :heart:

Latest posts