A night in old Mexico

Help Support CattleToday:

Workinonit Farm":ctdmqgkx said:
If its got Rober Duvall in it, it can't be too terrible.

Katherine

Robert Duval is one of my favorite actors. Lonesome Dove great, Second Hand Lions great. Open Range great movie reminds my of Bundy. Second most favorite actor to Duval would be Tom Hanks.

Duvall is one of my favorites. This movie was a let down very plain and predictable if he wasnt in it i would have turned it off.

hurleyjd":1suunkv3 said:
Workinonit Farm":1suunkv3 said:

Katherine

Robert Duval is one of my favorite actors. Lonesome Dove great, Second Hand Lions great. Open Range great movie reminds my of Bundy. Second most favorite actor to Duval would be Tom Hanks.

:nod: :nod: I agree.

One that he did, back in the 80's, not the greatest, but I thoroughly enjoyed it, the title of it slips my mind but it also stars Tess Harper and he plays the role of an older/former country singer. It was definietly more along the lines of a "chick-flick". It was on one of those satellite channels recently.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":2r4qr6ec said:
hurleyjd":2r4qr6ec said:
Workinonit Farm":2r4qr6ec said:

Katherine

:nod: :nod: I agree.

One that he did, back in the 80's, not the greatest, but I thoroughly enjoyed it, the title of it slips my mind but it also stars Tess Harper and he plays the role of an older/former country singer. It was definietly more along the lines of a "chick-flick". It was on one of those satellite channels recently.

Katherine
Tender Mercies
I really liked that movie--good acting.

Robert Duval (and you can visulize how he gets this across in a 'Gus" kinda way) --to Tess Harper:

I just don't trust happiness. I don't know why I wandered out to this part of Texas- drunk, and you took me in and pitied me and helped me to straighten out, marry me. Why? Why did that happen? Is there a reason that happened? And Sonny's Daddy died in the war, my daughter killed in an automobile accident. Why? See, I don't trust happiness. I never did; I never will.

Latest posts