A new forum! Some new directions.

Help Support CattleToday:

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
HI all. I've been working today to make a few changes that I hope will make the forum even better for you and new members that may drop in and become a new friend.

1. There is a new divider from the Cattle Forums and the Non-Cattle forums. It makes topics a little more defined.
2. Coffee Shop is still there and top of the new section. But, the controversial and political topics do not belong there any longer. That's for kicking back and friendly chit chat during the day or after work.
3. Since the Controversial and Political topics seem to heat up, there is a new forum just for that. BUT, the content is seen only by those members that want to see it. All those topics are to stay in that forum. You will still need to be civil, but a little more two sided discussions can happen there. If a thread in another section turns into a controversy or political it will probably be moved into the new forum.
4. You will need to send me a private conversation to opt in. I'll set you up as soon as I can, this is probably hours or overnight, etc. Not days.
5. To start with I'm moving some people that have participated in threads that have been moved from Coffee Shop to this new forum to have access.

The object of this is to keep the heated stuff in one area and not all need to see it. Rest of the cattle folks that don't want to partake will not see it.
If you opt in, you can opt out at any time. It only takes a minute to put you in or out.

Latest posts