A new adventure

Help Support CattleToday:

Day 10 after radiation and chemotherapy has brought some comfort. The skin is starting to grow back in my "area" and is a great relief. Hopefully a couple more weeks and I can get back to my routine.

I'm thankful for all the Great Dr's and radiation techs and staff at Virginia Mason Seattle!!!

Day 10 after radiation and chemotherapy has brought some comfort. The skin is starting to grow back in my "area" and is a great relief. Hopefully a couple more weeks and I can get back to my routine.

I'm thankful for all the Great Dr's and radiation techs and staff at Virginia Mason Seattle!!!

How are you feeling now??
I'd go to bed almost every night talking about you but kept forgetting to find this post back.

How are you feeling now??
I'd go to bed almost every night talking about you but kept forgetting to find this post back.
I'm doing better, still quite a bit of discomfort but I'm sure it could be worse (and it really was). I'm able to ride in the truck with tolerable pain for an hour easy, ditched the nerve blocker 10 days ago (against Dr's orders) but I was done with it. One small cancerous polyp to take out of my bladder in a month or so then get a PET scan in 5 months to see if the chemo and radiation worked. It's really a long process Dr says I'll Get a scan every 6 months for the rest of my life 😪.
Thanks for asking!!

Sounds like the best possible results to me. I hope you have been through the worst part and only continue to get better. I think about you getting to ring that bell quite a bit.

Got the call last week that my sister has colon cancer. She's only 45 and has two young kids. Hopefully all will work out.

Ringing the bell was a surprise, but it makes sense. They were sure excited to get rid of me, hahaha. Sometime in the near future I'll make the 4 mile walk again and have a beer at a spot or two that I had to pass up during therapy.
Good luck to your sister!! It's rough but I'm a firm believer in attitude !

Ringing the bell was a surprise, but it makes sense. They were sure excited to get rid of me, hahaha. Sometime in the near future I'll make the 4 mile walk again and have a beer at a spot or two that I had to pass up during therapy.
Good luck to your sister!! It's rough but I'm a firm believer in attitude !
Wish I was there to buy the beers. Lol

Thanks she is pretty tough and has a good attitude so I'm thinking she'll do fine.

Latest posts