A new adventure

Help Support CattleToday:

Named 'em,
Just saw your post today. Today marks one week shy of 7 years, 5 months being cancer free from colon cancer. Reading through the thread shows me you'll whip this. Your attitude and sense of humor are 90% of the battle. Keep fighting and let their skilled hands continue to tend to you.
Prayers for you.
3.5 years NED (no evidence of disease) for me! Life is sweet even if there is some bittersweet. Prayers for you and yours

Named 'Em - How're you getting along with things?
Today was the end of 6 weeks and my last day of treatment. I got to "ring the bell" and got hugs from the radiation techs. Things are a little rough and I'm told will be for a couple more weeks. I'll continue some blood work and get scanned in 6 months to see if it worked. Can't wait to get back to work.

Today was the end of 6 weeks and my last day of treatment. I got to "ring the bell" and got hugs from the radiation techs. Things are a little rough and I'm told will be for a couple more weeks. I'll continue some blood work and get scanned in 6 months to see if it worked. Can't wait to get back to work.
If you haven't been through it, ringing that bell doesn't seem like much. But I know that my wife was ecstatic to "ring the bell". I am glad it is over and you can enjoy the holidays.

Latest posts